98

Chapter 98

When Ye Shiyuan stepped into the castle again, he clearly felt that the feeling here was different from before.

In previous years, the castle was always empty and cold, with no popularity at all. People working and living here were all serious and in a hurry, and they didn't dare to stay in front of Lin Pei for a long time.

but now......

"It's really a lucky star." He smiled and shook his head, climbed up to the second floor, saw the door of the master bedroom half-closed, didn't think too much, just pushed the door and walked in.

"Patriarch, Xiaodong, I'm here-"

He looked at the two people sitting on the sofa, closed his mouth, and showed a sour expression on his face.

"...Mr. Ye, why are you here at night?"

Lin Xiaodong was startled, and quickly jumped off Lin Pei's lap. The boy's lips looked strangely reddish under the light, and the shiny, soft touch was soft and moist, and slightly swollen, like the color of a ripe peach.

Lin Pei, who was sitting on the sofa, pursed his lips, tidied up his messy clothes, and frowned at Ye Shiyuan who was standing at the door: "Say, what's the matter?"

The implication is: if there is no important thing to report, you are dead.

Ye Shiyuan's body froze, but he still said bravely: "Patriarch, we caught one of the mercenaries who attacked you back then."

Although they were all covered at the time, Ye Shiyuan still remembered the physical characteristics of the leader in the middle of the melee, especially his voice, which sounded very Spanish. After some investigation, I finally successfully closed the Internet today and arrested the person.

"What's the result of the interrogation?" Lin Pei asked.

Ye Shiyuan: "This person has obviously received torture training. It is estimated that he is a veteran of a certain country. We sent a psychologist to help the police to interrogate him for three hours. He still refused to reveal the identity of the employer."

Lin Pei's face darkened: "Then continue the trial until he is willing to say it. This kind of mercenary is always working for money, how much loyalty do you expect from them?"

The man was obviously annoyed. If Ye Shiyuan couldn't handle such a simple matter, he would really doubt his subordinate's ability.

"But Patriarch," Ye Shiyuan said sternly, "although we didn't ask about the mastermind of the attack, we inadvertently gained a very crucial piece of information... about their team's mission goal."

He came over and said a word to Lin Pei softly.

Lin Xiaodong, who was beside him, suddenly widened his eyes. He also heard that key person's name, and he could even hear it often on TV news. He turned his head to look at Lin Pei with a dignified face: "Is this a big deal?"

Lin Pei nodded slowly.

It is true that this matter has nothing to do with the Lin family, but once they succeed, the entire upper echelons of the country will be shaken. Especially the person they caught was just a small leader in the entire mercenary team - just a small leader can cause a heavy loss to the security of the Lin family, not to mention a large group dispatched in full force?

"It just so happens that the person is not in Beijing recently. It is estimated that there are politicians from other countries secretly funding such a big operation," Lin Pei thought for a moment, then raised his head and asked, "Who else knows about this matter except you and the interrogators. ?"