Welcome! INFO AND MORE

Hey besties!

Welcome to the fourth and final book in the penn state series! Thank you so so much for sticking around! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read these books— it means everything. Thank you. I love you.

As always here is a list of triggering things that this book contains (i will add on if any more are discovered!) remember what might not be triggering to you might be triggering to others!

•depression
•anxiety
•mental health as a whole
•sexual content
•explicit language
•drugs & alcohol
•talks of substance abuse
•health & sickness

This book will be a bit different for me as the last three books have been written about my personal life & the people inside of it. This book is my first actual book that my "main characters" aren't based off of real people (even though this would technically be all of our kiddos) & im so excited to create personalities for them.

Thank you so much for reading & thank you so much for taking the time to give my writing a chance (it can be a shitshow sometimes but i am proud of how much better it has gotten.) thank you.

As always, here are links and NUMBERS to hotlines! Screenshot, share, pass the message on! I love you & im here for you. ALWAYS.

I love you besties.

National Suicide prevention line:

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

1-800-273-8255

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Available (SAMHSA)

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

1-800-662-4357

thank you so much for sticking around. besties forever and ever!

my socials are:

TikTok: thinkingofthoughtswrites
Instagram: thinkingofthoughtswrites
Twitter: naomijadeblack