Seventy-Two

*CONTENT ADVISORY*

*CONTENT ADVISORY*

Blaise Beck-Day

You know that feeling?
The feeling like you have been waiting for something your entire life?

And then when it finally happens– you're on such a high and when you come down, you never want it to end because—god for once, something in your life goes according to plan?

My eyes were screaming because I had done nothing but stare at her for the past hour. I didn't move, I barely breathed. I just stared. I took in her beauty. The beauty in her face. The beauty in her bare collarbones. The beauty in the simplicity. The beauty in the effortlessness. Just the beauty of her existing in front of me at this moment.

Last night was the best night of my life.

I feel like a lot of people say that after having sex for the first time.

Sorry, actually, I feel like a lot of men say that.

I hoped Sage would say that too.

I don't know, I feel like that's why I can't stop staring at her. I'm too intimidated by her for her to wake up. What if she didn't feel the same way about me now? What if I was horrible at having sex? What if I messed up– or did something wrong?

Last night truly was the best night of my life. Not only because it felt great but because of the energy. Her soul had a death grip on mine when I was inside of her. She and I became one and by being inside of her, I was so much closer to her heart and the blood running through her veins.

We had sex three times last night.

Three.

Thrice.

And every single time it was like nothing else mattered. All of the years of crushing on her, falling in love with her– everything made sense. Being with her made sense. I was so in love with her that I couldn't even help it at this point.

Every single person in this world deserves love but she deserved it the most.

"I feel your eyes staring at me as if they were ingrained into my soul." My eyes drifted from her and quickly returned to her wet lips, and her pale face that still showed her rosy cheeks. Her hazel eyes looked a bit different in the mornings. But I loved the way she looked scattered because to me it was the most beautiful she had ever been.