to my besties <3

Besties,

I have no clue where to even start.

I don't even want to start. But all good things must come to an end. I am so overwhelmed by the love and support you have given me and these books. I am beyond overwhelmed. In two years we have done with most authors dream of doing in a lifetime.

Officially the PSU novels are over and now it is time for the short novellas.

Yes.

Plural.

ANYWAYS.

I just wanted to say, thank you. Thank you to my best friends for not killing me when I wrote books about them. My friends are my rocks and they truly have moved mountains for me to be happy because they are just that amazing. I love them so much and I couldn't have done this without them. Sloane, Nat, Finn– you guys fucking rock.

To the Matti who won my heart online,

I hope you are well. I hope Australia is treating you nicely. I hope you are well, and I hope you are killing it on that field. I hope that one day you and I can talk about this and laugh. Thank you so much for helping me find a blueprint for Sage & Blaise & Matti & Naomi.

To my Merl and Lizzie,

I love you both. You guys saved my life and took me in when you didn't have to but you did because you are both amazing grandparents.

To Penn State,
Hi boo.

My besties,

Thank you for being my home. I love you all. What great friends you are. What a great friend group we make.

As one direction once said, this is not the last of one direction. Take what you want from that :)

I love you all so much. Wow. I can't believe it's over.

This probably sounds so fucking chaotic but I can't see my computer I am bawling good grief.

okay I love you all. 

MY MESSAGES ARE ALWAYS OPEN.

talk later!!!

Instagram: thinkingofthoughtswrites

tiktok: thinkingofthoughtswrites