Chapter 1

Buzzzzzzzzz

Mornings are the best time to begin something refreshing. The mornings can be peaceful or dreadful. The sun rays peeping through the window of the huge balcony, disturbs the sound sleep of a beautiful girl. Her hair covering her face,acting as a barrier from the sun, but still not helping. Due to the sound of the alarm, the girl slowly started opening her eyes, with a frown on her face. She switched off the alarm and was again ready to sleep, when a sweet voice interrupted her plans.

"Good morning my Princess" a lady in her 50's came inside the room, with a cheerful smile on her face.

She sat on the bed carresing her hair. The girl then opened her eyes fully looking at the lady and shifted in her lap."Abb utt bhi jaavo. Aren't you getting late?" the lady asked.

"Don't you know Nandini Murthy never gets late?" the girl said in a sleepy voice with a smile.

The lady shook her head and let out a small laugh. "Abhi utho, I need to go down and help your father find his tie. I am keeping your tea here, drink it and freshen up and come down. Your father and brother need to rush for a meeting, so we need to have breakfast early" the lady said placing a mug on the side table.

The girl sat up on the bed yawning. She hugged her mother and kissed her cheek. "Good morning Maa" she said cheerfully.

"Ishithaaaaaaa" they heard a scream and the lady face palmed and left downstairs leaving a laughing Nandini behind.

She took the mug and went inside her garden balcony. The cool breeze made her morning perfect. She sat on the swing and sipped her tea. She had a look on people walking, jogging, some aunties gossiping. After finishing her tea, she watered her plants and went inside to take a shower.

A girl in her 20's entered the room, she heard Nandini singing songs from the washroom and with that she switched on the music system playing songs. Nandini after taking the shower came out to see music blasting, and her eyes landed on the other girl. They both winked at each other and started dancing crazily, singing the songs loudly. They had their own sweet time enjoying themselves.

"Ahem" they heard a cough and both looked towards the door to find Ishtitha leaning on the door, her arms folded near the chest and eyes raised.

They widened their eyes and gave her a nervous smile. The lady came and held the other girl's ear and she winced in pain.

"Maine bola, go and bring Nandini fast. But you are making her more late" she asked her with fake anger and the girl bit her tongue.

"Aur tum" she said leaving her ear and going towards Nandini.

Before she could speak, Nandini ran towards the washroom to change her clothes.

"Chill babes" the other girl said back hugging Ishitha making her smile. She turned towards her and properly hugged her and said"We missed you".

"Itna miss kar rahi tho you could tell me, I would never leave you" the girl said winking.

"Accha, when I asked you not to go, you told me that it's important and it's your dream to organize that event. Dint you?" Ishitha raised her eyebrows. The girl gave her a apologetic smile.

"How was the event? Did everything go well?" Ishitha asked. "It was amazing" the girl replied excitedly. "It was Maa's last wish, she wanted to organize it, but before she could...." the girl stopped and her expressions changed from happy to sad.

"Navya..." Ishita called and made her turn towards her.

"By making that event successful, you not only made that maa proud, but also this maa"she said pointing herself making Navya smile and hug her.