Chapter 60

MANIK'S POV

"What are you saying? Matlab you dint knew LoveGuru and have fallen for her? And Nandini has fallen for you? And atlast you get to know that she is the LoveGuru? Are you serious?" Aliya palmed her mouth looking at me and Nandini shocked.

"Yeahh.." Nandini shrugged blushing. "This feels like a fairytale!" she awwed and we smiled.

"But how did you get to know?" Mukti asked me. "Umm...I heard her talking to Kiran" I replied and they frowned. "Kiran? Nandini's friend who came with Kriti?" she frowned.

"Yes. He also works in the radio station while Kriti works in Nandini's company" I replied sipping my 'tea'.

Nandini choked on her tea coughing badly. I immediately rubbed her back panicked and soon she was alright. "Umm Manik...Nandini needs to tell you something" Navya chuckled and I raised my eyebrows at Nandini.

"Actually..woh..umm...Kriti doesn't work in my company. She is also an....RJ" she bit her lip and I looked at her shocked. "Seriously?" I asked where as others laughed.

"Yeah...if I would say even she is an RJ, you might get doubt on me. Issiliye I told like that" she smiled innocently while I rolled my eyes. "You're such a drama queen" I shook my head while she pouted cutely.

"And you guys know what? She wrote me a letter saying that the man she likes, doesn't like her back. She challenged me to search for her. And the worst part is that she made me read the letter when she is beside me" I said narrowing my eyes at Nandini while others were laughing.

"Haan tho? It was soo much fun. You guys know what? I heard him talking to Cabir that he doesn't love Nandini. I was soo heartbroken. Then he comes to me and says that he has fallen for LoveGuru" she narrowed her eyes at me while I tried hard to control my smile looking at her cute face.

"You guys are soo adorable" Navya chuckled. "That's true! But why aren't you guys still not confessing to eachother?" Abhi asked curiously.

"We want it to be special"

Me and Nandini spoke at the same time. We both looked at eachother and then smiled.

"Okayy lovebirds! Ask us if you need any help" Mukti smirked and we nodded while Nandini was continuously blushing.

"Now you both will not be considered as a couple till you confess the three magical words" Cabir smirked making us glare at him. "Noo...you aren't doing this" I hit him.

"I am...and no cliche moments allowed till you both are not a couple" he replied and we rolled our eyes.

"Just wait and watch" I said pulling Nandini towards me and wrapping my hand around her shoulder. "Manik!" Nandini looked at me with wide eyes.

"Friends do this" Cabir shrugged making me more angry.

"Watch this" I said kissing Nandini's forehead. "They do this too. Kyu Dhruv?" Cabir winked and Dhruv nodded.

I kissed Nandini's cheek and raised my eyebrows at Cabir. "Umm... this is also done between friends" he shrugged.

"Really? Watch this then" I huffed cupping Nandini's cheeks and brought my face near to hers. Just as I was about to kiss her, Nandini stopped me placing her hand on my lips.

"Manik!!"

That's when I realised that she was blushing like hell. And what was I going to do? Making our first kiss soo simple? Cabir and others started laughing while I just palmed my face due to embarrassment.

"Sorry" I mumbled to Nandini who was blushing.

"Manik they were just playing with you" Navya laughed and I glared at Cabir.