Chapter 26

NANDINI'S POV

"Hiii Aunty" I hugged Niyonika Aunty as soon as I reached Malhotra Mansion and she just glared at me. "Oops!!! Sorry" I said holding my ears.

"Don't talk to me. You all are very mean" aunty stomped her foot and went inside the kitchen. "Arre what did I do? It's all Aliya's fault. I was going to come here that day but she wanted us to go to the movie. Issiliye I dint come" I said making a puppy face following her into the kichen and she ignored me and started chopping the vegetables.

"C'mon Darling, I am sorry" I back hugged her and she jerked me.

"Fineee, I will go away" I said wiping my fake tears.

"Kuch tho bolo" I whined seeing her not responding and she still ignored making me sigh.

"Kya hua?" Raj uncle came inside the kitchen and wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

"Dekho na uncle, she is ignoring me" I whined pointing at aunty. "Nyo..." uncle started but stopped looking at aunty who glared at him.

"I can't do anything in this" he said raising his hands in surrender.

"I have to call Manik and complain about you" I said. "Yeah call him. I'll see" aunty crossed her hands and smirked. I quickly dialled Manik's number and kept on speaker.

"Helllooo" he answered.

"Meri saath na insaafi ho rahi hai" I stated and he chuckled.

"Abb kya hua?" he asked.

"Your mom and dad are ignoring me" I whined and looked at aunty who was smirking and uncle face palmed.

"Ohhkayy" he chuckled again.

"What okay? Aren't you going to tell anything?" I frowned.

"Umm...No comments" he said and my eyes widened. Niyonika Aunty smiled and again started cutting vegetables. "I knew it" uncle smacked my head and went and sat on the dining table.

"Manikkkk... You have to ask your mother to talk to me" I glared at my phone.

"I need to live in my house Nandini. If I do that, she is going to kill me when I am back home" he laughed.

"Get lost. I won't come tomorrow to pick you up" I said and before he could answer I cut the call.

I turned towards aunty who was smirking again. "Finee, what should I do to manofy you?" I asked accepting my defeat.

"Dinner date?" she asked and I smirked. "Woahhhh!!! You want me to plan a date for you and uncle? I'll do it for sure" I nudged her.

"Shaitann!!" she twisted my ear and I jumped.

"We all together" she explained and I made an 'O' face.

"When?" I asked. "I'll let you know. But I also want your parents to be there" she said.

"Are you serious? Cabir and Navya will kill me. I am sorry" I widened my eyes. "Then no apology for you" she glared at me.

"Accha okay, I'll do something. You don't tell anything to Navya and Cabir" I said and she nodded smilingly.

"I knew you would do it" she hugged me and I chuckled. "Chalo help me in making lunch" she said and I nodded. I started chopping some vegetables and passing it to aunty.

"Where are the others?" aunty asked. "Cabir and Navya are on a date. And same with Aliya and Dhruv" I pouted.

"So find one for you also na. Why single?" she nudged me and I rolled my eyes. "Koyi milna chahiye na" I sighed.