Chapter 24

MANIK'S POV

"No one listens to me. I've told you. But no. You guys were giving auditions for wrestling competition na" Nandini mocked me and Abhi.

We all were sitting in the lawn after yesterday's fiasco.

"It's all because of me" Mukti looked down guilty. This is not the Mukti I know.

"Shut up. Don't blame yourself" I rolled my eyes.

"And it's soo easy for Manik and Abhi to get out of this. Don't worry guys" Cabir said cooly eating his toast.

"Cabir!! It's a serious matter" Navya glared at him.

"As I told you, it's a small matter" Cabir shrugged.

"What? Those people filing a case on Bhai and Manik is a small matter? Are you crazy?" Nandini gritted her teeth and Cabir shrugged again.

After yesterday's fight those bastards have filed a case on us for physical violence.

"Guys, let me and Manik go and sort it out. You guys stop getting worried" Abhi said and I nodded. "Fine. Do whatever you want. But those jerks have to get the punishment" Nandini warned.

"Should we come with you?" Dhruv asked. "No no. We will manage" I said.

"Who is going to listen to you Manik?" Cabir laughed and got up to come with us making me roll my eyes at him.

We all boys headed to the police station. As it was London, we had to work a little hard. Dad and Abhi's dad were also ready to come here but we dint let them.

"How dare you?" I gritted my teeth looking at Ben. We were at the police station and Ben and the other guy Tom were there.

"You don't file any case and we will also take it back" Ben said and Cabir stopped me from hitting him.

"You messed with the wrong person. You know that right?" I smirked looking at them and fear was visible on their faces.

The police officer came near us and asked us to get seated.

"Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Murthy, there is a complaint against you two on physical violence. Is it true?" he asked.

"Officer, we have already told you everything. It's them who had tried to harm our friend. In self defence, we had to take action" I said calmly.

"I agree Mr. Malhotra, but the wounds are more than self defence. You have beaten them badly" he said looking at Ben and Tom. "It was needed. They tried to attack us back. So we did it" Abhi said.

"I know you both are celebrities. We are glad that Mr.Malhotra and his team is in London for a concert. But we dint expect this from you" he said calmly.

"We dint expect from the tourist guides too. I am disappointed" I smirked.

"We have got the proofs against Ben and Tom. We have seen the CCTV footage and it's clear that they tried to harm Ms. Mukti, and also keeping in view that you both are not guilty and you both are respected personalities, and by the recommendations of the Indian officers we are closing this case" he smiled at us and we smiled back.

"But there is a problem. I heard that you both are travelling back to India. We need you both and Ms.Mukti here for some days. I hope you understand" he said. I and Abhi looked at eachother and nodded.

"But Mukti won't be here. She has to leave. We can't trouble her. She is also not included in the fight" I said and the officer sighed.

"Please Mr.Malhotra, she is the evidence for this. You have to co-operate" he said. Before I could say anything Dhruv placed his hand on my shoulder stopping me.