Chapter-5

MANIK's POV

Buzzzzzzzz

I switched off the alarm and got up. As soon as I got up last night incidents came into my mind.

I dont belive that a short girl, like half of my height had made me soo angry.

I literally wanted to throw her in the beach. How can she call me deaf, monster and ELEPHANT?.

I don't know why I helped her. My humanity makes me do all these things.

I hope to never ever see that girl.

Why am I even thinking about her?.

I got freshen up and left downstairs where everyone were waiting to have breakfast.

"Aaj tum log itne subah kaise utt gaye?" I asked my friends.

"Woh kya hai na, I wanted to go on a date with you. You know, you and me watching the sunrise, cycling, having breakfast together and all" Cabir said dreamily.

"Sooo romantic" Mukti smiled widely.

"Nyo, we should handle these guys. Kyun ki I think Cabir and Manik are in love" Dad mocked. I rolled my eyes at their drama.

"Cabir your secret is out" Alya joined.

"Manik baby, now there is nothing to hide. Everything is out" Cabir said sadly.

After a moment everyone started giggling.

"Cabir can't you answer a simple question without your drama?" as I asked last night flashes came back.

"Before I could sense what happened you started your drama"

I was brought out of trance by Dhruv. "Buddy, you told na that there is meeting with organizers. So we woke up early as we can discuss among ourselves and then brief them" Dhruv said.

"Kuch seekh bhukkad" I said eyeing Cabir which he royally ignored concentrating on his food.

After breakfast, we Fab5 sat in the study room discussing on how to organize the concert. Alya and Dhruv are too good at it. We placed our opinions and ended our discussion.

"Doneeee" Mukti said with a sigh. "When is the meet?" she asked me.

"We are meeting at a hotel for lunch. We can discuss it there. She said that she is bringing the designer along too. So, costumes are also going to be done" I replied.

"She?" Cabir asked raising his eyes with a wide smile.

"Don't worry Cabir, if she is intelligent she will surely be away from you" I mocked and he glared.

After our talks, we left to the hotel. We went to the reserved table to see a girl already waiting and doing some work on her laptop. Her back was facing us.

"Ms. Naveli?" I called and she turned with a smile.

"Ohh hello" she said shooking hands with us.

When she shook her hand with Cabir, he was not at all ready to leave her hand until Mukti stomped his leg hard.

He came out of his trance and smiled sheepishly.

Stupid I tell you.

Navya was having a confused face so I said "Let's sit" and we all went and settled ourselves while I glared Cabir.
He gave me a apologetic smile.

"Hello, I am Navya Naveli. The organizer for your concert" she smiled while we smiled back and Cabir was out of this world.

Alya started introducing us. "Who doesn't know FAB5" she smiled.