Chapter 66

NANDINI'S POV

"Nandini"

"Nandini"

"Nandu"

I jerked open my eyes and looked at the person standing infront of me. "Mukti?" I sat straight wiping my sweat from my forehead.

"Are you okay? You were sleeping in your chair and was making horrified faces" she asked concerned making me alert. "I....no...I am...okay" I replied with a small smile.

"Okay.." she nodded doubtful.

"What...what are you doing here?" I gulped trying to act normal. We were at Malhotra Industries in my cabin. I was too stressed and passed out on the chair.

After yesterday's message, I dint knew what to do. I thought about telling Manik after the lunch but he immediately left for a meeting. It might be a small prank over which I'm stressing out. But I cannot take chances too.

I firstly want to discuss it with Manik before telling others. I'll tell him today so that we can sort this out.

"I was bored and was passing by. So I came to meet you guys" she shrugged and I nodded getting up. "Come let's eat something" I said and she nodded.

"Let's meet Manik and Abhi too" she said as we came out of our cabin. "Bhai is in Murthy Industries. He has a meeting over there. And Manik might probably be discussing...." I dint get a chance to complete as we spotted Manik talking with a team member in our way.

"There he is" Mukti smiled making Manik look towards us. He smiled at me and Mukti making us smile back. He opened his mouth to say something when the guy spoke.

"Hello ma'am" the guy, Naman, gave me a shy smile. Bhai has told me that this guy has a huge crush on me. He also irritated Manik once which made me laugh.

"Hello" I replied chuckling. I looked at Manik to see him glaring at Naman.

"Ma'am woh...I have some doubts... regarding the launch. Can I ask you about it later?" he rubbed the back of his neck looking everywhere but me.

"I dint knew that you are going to join fashion industry soon. You work in Murthy Industries but have doubt regarding Nandini's company?" Manik gave him a fake smile with a pinned look.

"Sir....woh.." he gulped making me and Mukti laugh silently. "Yes tell me?" Manik crossed his arms.

"Manik" I nudged him making him roll his eyes. "Naman you can go to Murthy Industries. We will talk later" I nodded at him and he thankfully rushed away.

"That was soo cute" Mukti laughed hugging Manik. "Cute? He has a crush on Nandini" Manik shook his head. "So what Manik? It's just a harmless crush" I shrugged making him glare at me.

"He is soo gone if I find him near you again. I'll just...."

"Manik shh!! Calm down" I caught his hand making him sigh. "Okay okay. Shall we go to the cafeteria now?" Mukti asked and we nodded walking. We sat at a table and started having conversations.

"Tonight Cabir and Navya are going to be back from their honeymoon right?" Mukti asked and Manik nodded.

"I missed them" I gave a sad smile and Manik rubbed his thumb along my palm while Mukti awwed.

"I feel like I met them before ages" I said and they nodded. "If Cabir isn't around then entertainment is surely missing" Mukti said making us chuckle.

"How is your project going on?" Mukti asked sipping her coffee. "It's going good except for that Naman" Manik mumbled making me laugh.

"C'mon he is a sweetheart" I teased him. "Sweetheart and all? Don't you think that you are being very friendly with your employees Ms.Murthy?" Manik leaned towards me.