Chapter 76

MANIK'S POV

Mihir

Seriously? Who the hell is he?

Friend my foot!

And wait...what did Navya say?

He proposed to Nandini for marriage few years back!

What does he think of himself? I would straight punch on his face if I would be with Nandini at that time.

Why then? I'll just punch that stupid face right now. I...

"Arre ice cream tho jaldi hi pigal gayi" Cabir wondered looking at the ice cream cup in my hands which he gave me before few minutes.

"Woh kya hai na Cabir...jab kisi jalne vale ke hathon mein dhoge tho aisa hi hoga" Mukti said before giving me a look while the other three laughed.

We five were sitting in the lawn and spending FAB5 time after soo long but with Dhruv, Aliya and Mukti not talking to me.

"For how long are you guys going to be angry at me?" I muttered eating a spoon of icecream to calm myself down.

"Is someone speaking to us Cabir?" Aliya narrowed her eyes. "Umm...I don't know" he shrugged making me sigh.

"I am serious guys. I told you I am sorry. Just trust me that I have a reason behind all this. Why would I simply leave Nandini if it's not for a main reason?" I said looking at them.

"Whatever the reason might be, it's foolishness. It's like losing such a precious thing intentionally" Dhruv shook his head. "And that too at that time when everything was atlast alright between you two" Aliya seconded him.

"Guys he won't understand anything. It's useless to speak about it" Mukti glared at me.

"It's not like that...it's just that..." I was about to say when Cabir showed me his hand. "Don't repeat your stupid speech again and again. If I hear it again I might surely puke" Cabir gave me a horrified look making me roll my eyes.

"And we all already know that 'I am not right for her' speech. It's...it's..." Mukti was looking for words when Dhruv helped. "Awful" Dhruv said and they nodded.

"So you guys aren't going to speak to me? Yeh hi dosti thi kya humari?" I wiped my fake tears and looked at them through the corner of my eyes.
They exchanged looks and sighed.

"Yaar Manik aisa math bol" Aliya placed her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah...we are friends. We know you" Mukti smiled catching my hand while I tried to hide my smirk. "So..." Dhruv said making me look at him.

"Your drama isn't going to work" they yelled taking back their hands making me look at them shocked.

"You guys are awesome" Cabir laughed making me glare at him.

"Kya? If you glare at me like that then I'll also stop talking to you" he warned me. "Mujhe patah hai ki thu mujhse baath kare bina nahi reh sakta" I winked at him while he narrowed his eyes.

"And you guys...." I looked at them and they raised their eyebrows. "Abb bath bhi karlo yaar please" I gave them a puppy look making them sigh.

"Fine...it's just because we know that everything is going to be alright soon" Aliya folded her arms. "What?" I frowned. "Umm...nothing. She is just..." Mukti laughed nervously and gave a glare to her.

"Okay okay....we are forgiving you" Dhruv gave me a smile making me smile back.

"But not completely....I mean I can suddenly get angry on you sometimes because I can't look at my Nandu's hurt face" Mukti said making me sigh and nod.