Chapter 62

MANIK'S POV

"Nandini" I whispered tucking her hair back. She turned to the side and snuggled into her blanket having a cute smile on her face. I couldn't help but adore the beauty in front of me. She was sleeping like a baby!

Her open hair was all messy yet cute. She was wearing sea blue colour nightwear suiting her well. I can just keep looking at my girl forever.

No no Manik! We have other things to do too.

"Nandini" I tapped her shoulder and shook her gently sitting on the bed beside her. "Hmmm" she hmmed snuggling more into the blanket.

"C'mon get up! We need to go right?" I nudged her. "Hmmm" she replied covering herself fully with the blanket. I sighed and waited until she got up suddenly and looked at me wide eyed.

"Manik! What...what are you doing here?" she asked shocked. "Good morning" I gave her a hug and she sighed hugging back.

"Good morning....wait what?" she pulled apart frowning hard. "It's four in the morning? Seriously?" she yawned looking at the clock.

"Dint you say yes to me yesterday?" I raised my eyebrows making her look at me shocked again. "Wh..what?" she stammered. "I mean...for the long drive" I corrected and she chuckled nodding her head.

"Soo... we're going now" I got up and extended my hand. "What? Are you crazy? This morning?" she pulled me to sit again. I chuckled and got up again.

"We are going to Shimla" I replied and she nodded casually. "Yeah I know" she shrugged. "By road...just you and me" I exaggerated and she nodded again when realisation hit her.

"What?" she yelled looking horrified.

"Yes" I winked going near the table.

"Manik! How? Matlab it's a long way" she got up following me. "I know but it's gonna be fun. But if you don't want then let's..." I forwarded the tea cup when she interrupted.

"I'll be down in half an hour" she took the cup giving me a beautiful smile. "You're the best" I grinned making her chuckle.

"So...I'll wait downstairs?" I raised my eyebrows and she nodded. "What about the others?" she asked sipping her tea. "They are directly going to come by flight" I replied and she nodded.

"Bye" I gave a quick peck on her forehead and was about to go when she caught my wrist stopping me. "How did you enter my room by the way?" she crossed her arms.

"Ohh that....did you forget about the 'connecting' doors?" I smirked pointing at the door and she bit her lip embarrassed. "Yeahh" she scratched her head cutely making me go all awe on her. I shook my head and made my way out of the room leaving her to get ready.

I got into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the ground floor. But it stopped at the 3rd floor making me frown. "Thu?" I yelled looking at him. "Goodmorning to you too" he faked a smile coming in.

"How come you are awake soo fast?" I chuckled looking at him. "It should be me asking you. You should be the one dreaming about your dream girl" he smirked.

"That...I don't get that dream now. When my girl is beside me, why do I need that dream?" I wrapped my hand around his shoulder as we reached the ground floor. "Ohhh good" he replied and we chuckled.

"You dint answer my question Cabir! Why are you awake at four?" I asked him as we sat on the couch in the lobby.

"Actually I dint sleep the whole night and...." he stopped looking at me smirk. "I dint sleep because I was high on caffeine. Navya was sleeping" he rolled his eyes.