Chapter 46

MANIK'S POV

"Eat!! I said you to eat" Nandini glared at me as I was busy on my phone.

"Really? Is Manik Malhotra dead?" I showed her the article in my phone and laughed. "Urghh!! Shut up!!" she stomped her foot and snatched my phone.

"Bekaar news" she rolled her eyes. "How is the crowd outside?" I raised my eyebrows. "Don't ask" she sighed and I chuckled.

"I am not even using my phone..I am getting plenty calls" she said forwarding me a spoon. "I don't want to eat" I sighed.

"Manik please" she whined. "Noo" I whined back. "That's the reason I told Nyo aunty to feed you. But she said you'll listen to me" she huffed and I smirked.

"I won't listen to anyone" I winked. "Okay! Let's have a bet?" she said and I narrowed my eyes. "If I made you feed atleast one spoon then you have to silently eat the rest of it" she warned.

"Umm...you have to make me eat two spoons" I said and she smiled. "Sure!! In for the bet?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Yeahh! I am i..." before I could complete she put the spoon inside my mouth and I widened my eyes. "One spoon finish" she jumped happily.

I gulped down and glared at her. "That was cheat..." again she put the spoon inside and I groaned. "Yayyy!! Now eat silently" she smirked. I held her hand so that she won't feed again.

"It's cheating" I raised my eyebrows. "We dint speak about any rules" she winked making me roll my eyes. She started feeding me that tasteless rice and I ate silently.

"See! I told you that he will listen to you" Mom came with a box in her hand. "You don't know how many tantrums I bared to make him eat" Nandini sighed. "But he is eating right?" Mom laughed.

"What's that?" I asked looking at the box. "Lunch for Nandini. She dint eat till now" Mom said and I looked at Nandini who closed her eyes on being caught.

"You told me that you ate" I pointed at her. "Woh..umm..sorry?" she smiled sheepishly and I glared at her.

"Mom you serve it. I'll see how she will not eat" I said and Mom started serving. I finished my food and insisted Nandini also to finish. She completed her food too and gave me my medicines.

"Hello Mr.Malhotra, how are you?" the doctor came inside checking my pulse. "I am good" I smiled.

"So...let's see if you can walk?" he asked and I nodded readily. "Walk? Soo fast? He met with an accident yesterday only" Nandini said horrified.

"Yeah! He is injured only near his head. And his legs have some small injuries which are normal. So don't worry" the doctor smiled and Nandini nodded reluctantly.

Cabir and Abhi came inside to help me. They made me stand and slowly started walking. There was only a little pain but I managed.

"Careful" Nandini yelled as I was about to stumble. I chuckled at her and she sighed. "Your girlfriend is soo worried about you. Yesterday also she was too tensed" the doctor laughed making our eyes wide.

Nandini looked at me and then at the doctor. "You..you..are.. getting..it wrong" Nandini bit her lip. "We are friends" I smiled at him. "I don't belive" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Ahem!!" Cabir fake coughed. "So...you are okay with walking. I'll remove this bandage in a week" the doctor said and I nodded. "Thank you" I replied as he left.

"Girlfriend ha?" Cabir whispered to me. "Shut up" I glared at him making him chuckle.

"Now sit. Enough of your walking" Nandini narrowed her eyes. "Yeahh!! Just sit and take rest" Abhi seconded her. "Fine" I sat down.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें