Chapter 43

MANIK'S POV

"DJ waaley Mera gaana thu chala dhe..."  Cabir and Mukti were jumping on the table and singing loudly.

"Woahh... that's really bad" Aliya palmed her ears. "Cabir and Mukti get down" Abhi yelled but the music was loud.

"Let them yaar. What's the hurry?" Aryaman asked taking his slippers off.

"Wait..what are you doing?" Navya asked him horrified. "You know" he winked climbing onto the table and joined Mukti and Cabir.

"Arya yaar" Navya face palmed. Soha has already left as she had to stay in the hotel tonight. I looked around and searched for Nandini.

Where is she? I sighed and tried to call her. It rang and rang but she dint answer. I tried again but same response.

Did she go back home? But she would tell me.

"Navya.." I called her and she turned towards me. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Where is Nandini? I've been calling.." before I could complete she interrupted. "She went to police station" she said making me frown.

"What? With whom?" I asked. "She went alone to handover the pendrives. It's been long. She should've come" Navya frowned looking around.

"Alone? At this time?" I gritted my teeth and she nodded slowly. "I told her I'll come but she.." she rubbed her forehead. "I'll call dad" I said and she nodded immediately.

"Hello?" Dad answered the call.

"Dad..is Nandini with you?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"Nandini? She gave us the pendrives and left long back. She dint reach?" Dad panicked. "What happened?" I could hear uncle's panicked voice too.

"Ohh..she..she might come. I'll check. Don't worry" I said and cut the call.

Where the hell is this girl? I started feeling scared and tried calling her again. "Kya hua?" Navya panicked. "I don't know..dad said she left long back. Where is she? Why isn't she lifting her phone?" I tried to be calm but it was impossible.

"I'll just go and inform others" she ran near the others and I tried calling her again.  Navya explained the situation to everyone and all started panicking.

"What the hell? Let's go to the police station" Abhi started shivering.

"Where is her phone?" I face palmed. "It's with me. She forgot it near me" Cabir immediately took it from his pocket and gave me.

"Is she crazy? How can she forget her phone" Navya yelled. "Let's inform the elders" Dhruv said and I nodded.

"Just call them and tell" I said. "I'll call uncle. Aliya you inform aunty" Dhruv said and she nodded.

"And someone please go and stay in home. To handle aunty and also to inform us if she comes there" I said. "I'll take Navya and go. She looks panicked" Mukti said and they left.

What would happen to her? Is she alright? What are the possible things that might happened? My hands started shivering and I bit my lip to control my emotions.

Where is she? She is soo precious for me. I closed my eyes and throwed my head backwards.

Wait!! Those messages???

"Arya give me Nandini's phone" I said and he gave it immediately. I opened in and went through her messages.

Damn it!!! I told her to tell me!!! Why is she like this?

"Shit!!" everyone frowned at me. "Nandini is in trouble" I muttered.

"What? How? Why? What did you get to know?" Abhi snatched the phone from me and went through it.