Chapter-2

MALHOTRA MANSION

Five people were sitting on the dining table, listening to the radio with a smile on their faces.

As the show ended, "Yaaar, what a girl she is" a girl in her 20's spoke.

"I agree, matlab she knows so much about love" a boy of the same age spoke.

"Cabir,Mukti now we have to leave for office, or you know whom we have to face" another girl spoke.

"Come on Aliya, uss se kya darna?" Cabir laughed and Mukti joined.

"And as if you dint like the show?" Dhruv asked Aliya raising his eyebrows. "Dhruv, who wouldn't like it?" she replied smilingly.

"Ok now, don't make my son more angry. Chalo abb sab office javo" a lady in her 50's spoke.

"Yehh accha hai, you should support us Nyo Maa" Cabir said with a pout, followed by others.

She laughed and left to the kitchen. "By the way, meet me tomorrow again. We will have breakfast together so that we can listen together" she shouted from the kitchen making  them all smile as they left.

MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES

An elderly man entered inside a cabin and sat on the couch sipping his coffee, watching the person sitting on the chair who was going through a presentation.

"My dear son, thoda idhar bhi dekho. Then you will know who is entering your cabin and who is exiting" the man spoke.

"Dad, mere cabin mein without knocking sirf aap aur woh gaadhe hi aathe hai" the boy replied with his eyes still glued at the laptop.

"Let those idiots come. I have asked them to come early, so that we can discuss about the meeting. But nahi, baithe honge ghar par with that radio" the boy replied shaking his head in disbelief.

Before the man could reply, the door opened and the four of them entered, smiling sheepishly.

"Hellllo Manik" Mukti said in the most sweetest way possible.

"Ohh Manik! Hii, humne tujhe dekha nahi" Cabir replied cooly.

"Kyun? Dimaag ke saath aankhon ka bhi problem hai?" the man replied making others laugh.

"Raj paa, iski body mein pura problems hai" Aliya replied and Cabir glared at everyone for laughing.

Manik started fake laughing more loudly gaining others attention. "Mar gaye" Dhruv mumbled.

"Ho gaya? Yaa aur jokes hai?" Manik mocked getting up and crossing his arms.

"Mujhe kaam hai, I need to go" Raj said escaping the situation and leaving.

"Maine tum logo ko jaldi aane ko kaha. Dint I? So that we can discuss about the meeting. Abb sirf 5min hai, kya karenge?" Manik asked glaring at them.

"Humne bola Manik, par issne bola ki 'Manik se kya darna'. He made us late" Mukti said pointing at Cabir innocently and the other two also nodded their heads immediately.

Manik raised his eyebrows at Cabir whose eyes where widened.

"Dosth ho yaa dushman" Cabir whispered to the others who had a hard time controlling their laugh.

" Cabir! Aaja, you are looking so good today. Ek gift tho dena banta hai na" Manik said with a sweet smile.

"Gi...gift? Humare beech yeh formalities kyu?" Cabir said laughing nervously.

"Manik se kya darna?" others mocked together pushing him while he glared at them.

"Mein hi aata hoon" Manik said and went near Cabir. He wrapped his hand tightly around his neck and said "Toh aaj tere liye 'no junk day'.Only healthy khaana. Ok?". Cabir eyes widened.

"Dekh mere khaane ko mujh se dur math kar" he said pointing his index finger at Manik.

"Arre chill! You can do it my brave boy" Manik said giving him a big pat on his back and he winced in pain rubbing his back. Others burst out laughing.

"Ohh Laila majnu, agar jyada haasa na, tho tum logo ko kal phirse late karva kar 'One month no date' ka rule formulate karunga" Cabir said pointing at Alya and Dhruv.

"Shut up!! We are going on a date today only" Alya said showing her tongue and side hugging Dhruv, who gave a wink to Cabir making him roll his eyes.

"Sir, the clients have arrived" the P.A came and told and they nodded at him.

"Cool Manik, Fab5 can handle everything" Mukti said giving a hifi to Cabir making Manik sigh.

They went to the meeting room and had their meeting. They nailed it and have signed the album. With wide smiles on their faces, they returned back to the cabin. "Dekhaa, we did it" Alya said smiling and others also smiled.

"Why did we have meeting here? Fab5 Creations mein kyu nahi?" Dhruv asked Manik. "Woh, this client has a meeting today with Dad.  So I thought let's catch up here only" Manik shrugged and others nodded.

"Okay then let's leave?" Mukti asked. "Haa, let's go to eat burger, fries, pizza, icee...." Cabir stopped inbetween looking at Manik who raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

"Let's go home and have food" Cabir said disappointedly.

"You guys carry on, I need to help dad" Manik said and the others left.

Fab 5 are the famous band across the country. Manik Malhotra handles Malhotra Industries as well as Fab5 Creations. Alya's parents live in U.S. as well as Dhruv's parents. Mukti lost her parents when she was a child. Cabir too lost his parents in an accident. Niyonika and Raj treat all of them as their own children.

Manik finished his work in the office and returned home to see everyone on the dining table ready for lunch. He too settled down after getting freshen up. They started eating with Cabir's bickering.

"Cabir, ice cream le avvu? It's in the fridge" Niyonika asked. Cabir's eyes twinkled but again he left out a sad sigh looking at Manik.

"Vohh aaj Cabir sirf healthy kaayega. He wants to work on his body" Manik said to Niyonika who got shocked.

"Saale thu mujhe moota keh raha hai?" Cabir asked throwing a apple towards him which he caught on time.

"Cabir everyone knows. Mujhe kya bolna" Manik winked and everyone giggled.

"Kyu pareshan karta hai usse? Baccha hai woh" Nyonika said and Manik started laughing loudly.

"Agar yeh baccha hai, tho kya school jaane wale budde hai kya?" he said between his laughs and others joined him.

"Dekh lunga tum sabko" Cabir said glaring at them.

They continued their dinner with laughing and bickerings. They all sat down to watch a movie while Cabir was not allowed to touch the popcorn. Raj also joined them and they had the time of their life.

           -------------------------------------------

Please do vote ⭐