Chapter 28

"Let's play rock, paper and scissors" Mukti challenged forwarding her hand.

"Are we kids?" Manik rolled his eyes. "Yaar decide fastly" Aliya whined.

FAB5 were standing out of Muthy Mansion. Manik and Mukti were fighting on who will first surprise Ishitha.

"Listen, I'll go and close her eyes and surprise her. Pleaseee???" Mukti made a puppy face. "Not happening...I am going to surprise her first" Manik ignored her puppy face.

Suddenly the door opened and Nandini came out. "What are you guys doing here? Come in" Nandini frowned seeing them outside.

"These two kids are fighting on who will surprise aunty first" Dhruv said and she laughed. "Seriously? Why don't you both surprise together?" she shrugged.

"Noo. I am going first" Manik said going inside when Mukti held his hand. "I am going" she glared at him.

"Yaar play that rock, paper and scissors na. I am hungry" Cabir stomped his foot.

"Fine" Manik gritted his teeth. Manik and Mukti played and she won using scissors while Manik showed paper.

"Yaaayyyyy!!! I am soo happy. Bye Manikk" Mukti winked and ran inside.

She ran to the kitchen where Ishitha was cooking and humming a song. She hugged her from the back making Ishitha startled.

"Ishu aunty!!!! I missed you" she kissed her cheek and Ishitha turned back smiling widely. "I missed you too" she hugged her properly.

"What are you making?" Mukti peeped into the dishes and smiled seeing her favourite Kofta curry. "Your favourites only" Ishitha cupped her cheek lovingly.

"Love you!!" Mukti said again kissing her cheek. "Where is Manik?" Ishitha asked looking around.

"Living room mein hai" Mukti said with a boring expression. Ishitha went to the Living room to see everyone sitting except Manik.

"Hii aunty" they said and she smiled at them. "Hello!! But where is Manik?" she frowned. "We don't know" Nandini shrugged. "Huh?" Ishitha looked confused.

"Hey Darling!!!" someone whispered in her ear and she turned back suddenly to see Manik. "Manikk!! Shaitan" she hugged him and twisted his ear.

"Ouchh!!!" Manik hissed making others laugh.

"Nandini, you go and watch over the cooking. I need to spend sometime with them" Ishitha smiled widely.

"You want to spend time with my friends and sending me out? What a logic!!" Nandini rolled her eyes going into the kitchen and pulling Navya with her too. Everyone chuckled and sat down.

"Abhi kaha hai?" Mukti asked. "He is in his room. Fresh up hoke aatha hi hoga" Ishitha said and they nodded. "I'll go and bring him" Manik stood up. "No no. I'll bring him" Mukti said and ran upstairs making Manik roll his eyes.

"By the way, today's lunch is Poha" Ishitha smirked looking at Manik. "Mein jaa raha hu. Bye" Manik widened his eyes and got up.

"Arre mazak kar rahi hu" Ishitha chuckled and pulled him back making everyone laugh.

Mukti went inside Abhi's room and opened the door without knocking. Abhi stood before the mirror with only his towel wrapped around his waist and shirtless. He was drying his hair and Mukti cleared her throat.

"Heyy!! You here?" Abhi turned back and smiled looking at Mukti. "Okay handsome, please cover yourself" Mukti smirked.

"Why? Is it hard resisting me?" Abhi smirked back. "In your dreams" Mukti looked away.