Chapter 74

MANIK'S POV

"Who is LoveGuru?" a reporter asked making everyone stare at her.

The lawn in Murthy Mansion where the press conference was held was all silent as the reporter asked her the question. I sat down on a chair looking at the TV. The inspector also looked at the TV curiously.

What is Nandini planning to do?

"Let me speak first" Mr.Roy interrupted and Nandini nodded.

"The LoveGuru show we telecast is the most popular show. We dint expect such a huge response when we started it. But I must say, words and suggestions of the LoveGuru made her this popular. It's never about the mystery, it was all about her words" Mr.Roy took a huge breath.

"But what is with hiding LoveGuru?" another reporter asked.

"Sometimes any show or anything becomes popular due to the person holding it. But the connection happens when you don't know anything about the person. There is nothing to judge about it. You all just get connected with your heart" Nandini spoke and Mr.Roy nodded.

I completely agree! That is how I got connected to LoveGuru!

"It's what the LoveGuru has planned and it was going on like that. Our company has also gave the whole support to it. But now..." Mr.Roy looked at Nandini who looked back at him.

"We still dint get our answer Ms.Murthy. Who is LoveGuru? Is she someone close to you or...." a reporter asked narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

Nandini took a huge breath before bringing the mike close to her.

"You all are right! I am the LoveGuru" a tear trickled down Nandini's cheek while Abhi caught her hand. There were all gasps and murmurs going on there.

How...why....what just happened?

I got up from my seat shocked at her confession.

Mr.Roy gave an assuring smile to Nandini. "Will you listen to her completely first?" Cabir yelled making everyone silent.

"When I started this show, I was very nervous. I never fell in love before the show started. I kept on thinking what can I speak about it? I dint knew if I could do it or not. But slowly....I started to fall in love with my job. I wanted to keep it this way. I wanted to keep it a secret. It keeps me free and away from all the judgements. All I wanted was your love towards the show. That was the only reason I agreed to do it" Nandini said tucking her hair back.

"This is shocking! Why are you revealing it now then?" the reporter asked looking at her with wide eyes.

"There are already many clues stating that Nandini is somehow related to LoveGuru. Now no one will be having that connection with LoveGuru. Everyone will be searching for who she is. I dint want my show to be a meaning less mystery. I wanted you all to still maintain that heart to heart connection" Nandini gave a sad smile making my heart ping.

I can't see her like this!

"I just want to tell you guys that my personality should not affect the show. It's only my voice and the suggestion that should matter" she sighed.

"Does your boyfriend Manik and your family and friends know about it? Where is Manik?" another reporter asked making me sigh. I had to be with her.

"As a LoveGuru, I've always said not to hide anything from your loved ones for too long. So as Nandini, I had to follow it. My family and friends are the world to me. So they surely know about this" Nandini replied looking at everyone who gave her a smile.

"What about Manik? Where is..."

"Manik is not a separate person for me. He is a part of me. How can I hide something from him? He knows about it! And right now he is at a place where he has to be" Nandini said directly looking at the camera.