Chapter 45

MANIK'S POV

"Stop!!" I laughed and ran behind the girl. "You do this to me everytime. But this time I won't let you go" I ran as she was running before me.

"Yaar please!!" I halted panting making her halt too. "Who are you?" I slowly walked towards her but no response.

"Tell me who are you?" I stopped just back of her. I back hugged her placing my chin on her shoulder.

"Who are you?" I whispered into her ear and she chuckled.

I heard this voice somewhere!!

"Do I know you?" I nuzzled into her neck but she dint reply and just laughed. "Atleast tell your name?" I sighed.

"Do you love me?" she asked. I heard this voice somewhere!! It's a close person's voice. Who?

"Tell me! Do you love me?" she slowly asked. "Lo..love? I don't know you" I shrugged.

"Do you need to know me to love me?" she asked. "Isn't love like that?" I pulled myself back. "Noo... absolutely not. Love doesn't have a specific way. It can happen in any way" she chuckled.

"Matlab?" I frowned. She went ahead and I just realised there was a garden before us. She took a basket and started plucking the flowers and placing them in it. Though I have not seen her face, the scene looks beautiful!!

"Do you watch movies or read some books?" she asked. "Yeah, I do" I replied.

"We get connected to the main characters soo much. We start being happy for them or we will cry if they are in pain. We will have some respect and care towards the character. We start hating their enemies. We start loving them. But atlast, it's just an imaginary character with whom we grew soo many emotions" she sighed and I listened concentratedly.

"When we get attached and can fall in love with a simple character, can't you fall in love with a person by just listening to their voice?" she asked making my eyes go wide.

"We can" I muttered and she laughed.

"So tell me, do you love me?" she asked and I opened my mouth to answer. "Wait!! Who are you?" I frowned hard going near her. I caught her wrist and she froze.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"LoveGuru" she whispered making me freeze at my place. LoveGuru is in front of me! I dint knew what to do.

"LoveGuru?" I repeated. "Now tell me, do you love me?" she asked stressing on each word. "Ofcourse" I bit my lip.

"What ofcourse?" she teased. I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot in nervousness. You can do it Manik!! I closed my eyes and opened it again. "I am waiting" she said.

"I love you" I yelled with a wide smile.

"I love you LoveGuru...I love you soo much" I chuckled happily and she chuckled back. "I love you" I whispered catching her wrist.

I tried to make her turn but she started running away. What the..?

"I love you" I yelled but she kept running.

"LoveGuru!!" I yelled and everything was black. I can't see anything!! I tried to open my eyes and saw a blurry image infront of me. A girl.

"LoveGuru" I muttered opening my eyes. I blinked few times to get the image clear. It was Nandini!! It was all a dream. I sighed as it was all a dream.