Chapter 27

NANDINI'S POV

"Do you want that Hulk to kill me?" Cabir yelled from outside my room and I chuckled.

"Don't laugh Nandini, just come out now" he said irritatedly. "Ohh please!! Let me breathe" I rolled my eyes and applied lipstick.

"Are you getting ready for your marriage? How much time will you take?" he gritted his teeth. "Cabirrr" I whined and adjusted my yellow colour jumpsuit.

It was an off shoulder jumpsuit with full sleeves and a brown belt. I smiled at my reflection and picked my purse.

"Open the doo...." Cabir stopped inbetween seeing me open the door. "Finally!!!!" he sighed looking at me.

"You won't let me live in peace. Will you?" I glared at him. "Ofcourse I won't, it's my right meri jaan ki jaan" he smirked making me roll my eyes.

"Okay meri jaan ki shaan, shall we go? Orelse as you said, your Hulk will pakka kill you" I smirked and he pouted.

"Aww!!! You look soo cute" I pulled his cheeks and he glared at me.

"Guys, are you planning to stay here only?" Navya came and smacked our heads. "You are soo jealous seeing your boyfriend with me" I teased her and she chuckled.

"I don't need to worry. I know that no one can handle this man other than me" she sneaked her hands around his arms.

"Couple goals!!!" I smirked and they giggled.

"Guys let's leave?" Cabir asked and we nodded.

Today Bhai, Mukti and Manik are coming back. So, we all are going to pick them up from the airport.

"Go and bring my babies fastly" Mom said excitedly as soon as we went downstairs. "Babies? Seriously?" Cabir said and we chuckled making Mom frown.

"Do you think those three are babies? Then what are we?" Cabir laughed.

"Stop it Cabir!!! So sad that they three had to stay alone for a month" Mom pouted. "Sad? They are enjoying there" I rolled my eyes.

"Especially with Abhi Bhai's special poha" Navya winked and we chuckled.

"Accha go now" Dad interrupted. "Why are everyone soo excited?" Cabir frowned. "I know right. I am not at all excited" I said resting my arm on Cabir's shoulder.

"You don't speak. From two days you are like 'Manik is coming. Bhai is coming. Mukti is coming' and all. You are soo excited for them" Mom mimicked me and twisted my ear.

"You guys really wanna see my death. If we don't reach on time that Hulk will kill me" Cabir fake cried. "Fine, comeeee" I dragged Cabir and Navya and went towards our car.

"I am driving" I said and sat in the driver's seat before Cabir could occupy. "Then me and Navya will sit back and romance" Cabir nuzzled in Navya's hair making me roll my eyes.

"I can't bear this PDA. Navya will sit in the passengers seat" I made a disgusting face and pulled Navya to the passengers seat. Navya chuckled and Cabir frowned.

We waited near a coffee shop for Dhurv and Aliya. They were inside taking coffees for us as we started early and skipped our morning coffee.

"Good morning" Aliya hugged me and handed my coffee. "Good morning cutie" I hugged her back and took the coffee.

"I wanted tea" I pouted and she chuckled. "You speak like LoveGuru who can't stay away from tea" Aliya laughed and I froze.

Did she get to know?

I stared at her and she frowned. "Kya hua?" she nudged me. "Nothing" I gave her a small smile.

"Hey Nandini!! Good morning" Dhruv hugged me and I hugged back. "You guys come in your car. I and Aliya will come in ours. Okay?" he asked and I smirked.