Chapter 32

NANDINI'S POV

Nandini!!!! The road is in front of you. Look there.

My mind shouted but my eyes were still glued to the handsome hunk next to me driving.

What is wrong with me?

Why am I not able to turn my eyes away?

How can I?

He looks soo handsome in this kurti.

He actually looks hot in traditionals. During the Pooja for the concert, he looked dashing. And not to forget his hair, it's sooo silky. And he is adjusting it again and again.

Ohh boy!! It's good. Don't style it soo much.

I sighed and leaned on the window, admiring him.

"Where are you lost?" he nudged me still looking at the road.

"Woh...noth..nothing" I gave a small smile and he nodded.

"Ek baath puchu?" he asked and I nodded. "Why soo traditional dresses?" he asked pointing at his and my dress.

"Actually the Singhania's are very traditional people. So they have requested everyone to dress as traditional as possible. Likitha asked me to wear a saree, but I declined" I chuckled.

"Likitha?" he frowned. "Yeah!! The bride" I said and he nodded.

"I don't even know the couple's name and I am attending their wedding. Woww!!" he rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"It's Rohan weds Likitha" I said and he frowned.

"Rohan?" he asked and I nodded. "It would be a different Rohan" he muttered.

"Kya hua?" I asked. "Nothing" he said and continued driving.

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from Kriti.

'I know that you are not avoiding him. So, we won the challenge' she messaged.

Yaar!! I forgot about this. Let's start now.

"You really look good" Manik said and I turned towards him with a smile. I was going to reply but remembered the challenge.

"Hmm" I replied with a small smile.

"Hmm? You won't thank me?" he frowned and I just smiled in return.

"Are you okay?" he asked confused and I just nodded.

"Right now you were soo energetic. What happened?" he asked turning towards me and I shrugged.

"Moun vrath raka hai kya?" he rolled his eyes and I shook my head in negative.

"Then speak with your mouth" he yelled in frustration.

How should I ignore him?

What should I do?

"Nandini!! What happened?" he called me.

"We reached!!" I said looking at the venue and he glared at me. He halted the car and sighed irritatedly.

"Fine!! Get down" he huffed.

"You won't come?" I asked scared.

"Do I have a option? I'll park and come" he looked away and I smiled getting down.

It's hard and hurting to ignore Manik. But I have to do it only for a week. Then I can prove it to everyone that there is nothing between us.

I saw Manik coming playing with his keys while I waited for him near the entrance.