Chapter 78

NANDINI'S POV

"Bhai!! Bhai leave me" I fumed trying to free my hand from Bhai. "Chup!" he glared at me making me sigh restlessly.

He dragged me towards the centre of the living room where Mom, Dad, Navya and Mihir were sitting.

"What happened?" Dad asked looking at us. "You know what she did?" Bhai asked still glaring at me. "Mar gaye" I mumbled trying to avoid his look.

"Kya hua? What did she do?" Mom asked coming towards us. "She..she.. went to the police station to meet Vijay" Bhai sighed leaving my hand.

"What?" they asked shocked.

"It would be okay if she would go just to meet or talk to him. But she..." he stopped and rolled his eyes. "She what?" Dad raised his eyebrows impatiently.

"She went to the police station and asked the officer if she can talk to Vijay and they agreed. But my princess sister started hitting him and the police had to call me to stop her. Like seriously?" Bhai raised his hands in disbelief while the others looked at me shocked.

"You've became soo violent Nandu" Mihir gave me an amused smile making me shrug. "I am soo proud of you. It would be good if you've asked me also to join you" Navya laughed giving me a side hug and I smiled proudly.

"Shut up!" Mom twisted her ear making her wince. "And you? What do you think you were doing?" Mom folded her hands looking at me.

"Woh maa..." I looked at Dad for help. "I am not going to take your side this time Nandu. What you did is soo wrong" Dad shook his head making me sigh.

"Why so serious?" we turned back to see Cabir, Dhruv, Aliya and Mukti.

"Why are you guys here now? These three were not enough to scold me?" I pouted while they looked at me confused.

"Arre I was going home and thought to pick Navya. They also accompanied me. But hua kya hai?" Cabir asked.

"Haan... what's wrong?" Aliya asked too.

"Arre maharani ne ek bahut bada kaam kiya" Bhai taunted and started explaining while I yawned listening to his complain again. The four of them started laughing as Bhai completed.

"Seriously Nandu...you rock!!" Dhruv laughed while I winked. "What? Thum log bhi uske side ho?" Bhai rolled his eyes.

"Aur nahi tho kya? C'mon yaar Abhi don't act like an oldie" Mukti nudged him. "I am just doing the duty of an protective brother" Bhai shrugged.

"You mean overprotective" Navya smirked making Bhai glare at her.

"Nandini! Promise us that you won't repeat it again" Mom raised her eyebrows. "Yeah...we don't want you in any trouble. Agar thum pehle batah deti tho we all would accompany you right? You just can't go alone like this" Dad winked making me chuckle.

"I am sorry! I promise to inform you guys from the next time" I said and they nodded. "But I am not sorry for punching him" I said looking at Bhai and he shook his head with a smile.

"You'll never change" he caressed my hair.

"So what did you say to Manik?" Mihir asked as we settled down. "Did he tell you what actually is his problem?" Aliya asked sitting beside me.

"Yes he did" I looked at them before nodding. "Really? So what's exactly is his problem?" Dhruv asked curiously. I looked at Cabir to see him looking at me guiltily. So he knew it!

"Seriously Cabir? How can you hide this from me? That Vijay.. " I huffed trying to calm down my anger. 

"You know na that Manik dint want me to tell. I can't break his trust. I am really sorry" Cabir apologized making a cute face making me shake my head in disbelief.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें