Chapter 79

MANIK'S POV

"Ouchh!" Cabir winced as he fell from the wall while jumping. "Khudna bhi nahi aata" I mumbled dusting my hands.

"Accha ji! I dint knew that I have to learn how to jump and enter someone's house without their permission. Agar malum hotha tho bachpan se hi practice kar leta" he mocked giving me a glare. I sighed shaking my head.

"I don't understand hum yeh sab kyu kar rahe hai. If you would call Nandini she would only come down and open the door for us. Par nahi, we need to enter her home like thieves and do all these stunts for you to meet her. Right?" Cabir shook his head.

"Yaar please chup chap andhar chal" I said frustrated making him roll his eyes. I looked around to see no one there to catch us.

"Abb kaha?" he raised his eyebrows looking around too. "Nandini's room" I said making his eyes go wide. "You mean again climbing up?" he said looking at her balcony at the second floor horrified.

"It's in the second floor Manik" he shook his head. "I know. Abb chal" I said going near the ladder placed at the end of the garden.

"No no..." he cried coming to help me place the ladder to climb up.  "Okay fine! Do one thing. You sit here and just give me a call if someone is coming to Nandini's room. Will you do that?" I asked looking at his crying face.

"But how will I know?" he asked confused.

"Yaha se we can see the stairs. So just give me a call" I said pointing at a way and he nodded happily.

"But we always plan this and your idiotic phone will be on silent" he warned me making me realise that my phone is again on silent. "Fine..." I said removing my phone from silent mode.

"Now help me go up" I said getting ready to climb the ladder. "Haa haa jaa" he said catching the ladder.

"And one more thing...if you get caught then be ready to die in my hands" I warned making him gulp.

"But how can I help it?" he pouted.

"Yeh cute things na tujhe suit nahi karte. And it's obviously your fault if you get caught" I said raising my eyebrows making him roll his eyes.

"Iss se accha mein upar hi aajaun" he sighed.

I slowly started climbing the ladder without making any noise. I can't afford anyone seeing me. Because if any one of them knows that I am here then the matter is going to spread easily to others.

"If I fall then see Cabir what I am going to do" I glared down at him while he sighed catching the ladder correctly.

"Why do you keep on threatening me? Ek tho tera madadh kar raha hu aur thu hai ki" he twitched shaking the ladder making me kick him while he winced. "Don't you dare" I huffed.

"Arre Manik jaldi kar na. Mujhe Navya ke paas jaana hai" he yawned making me roll my eyes. "Chilla math" I gritted my teeth as I reached the end of the ladder.

I slowly got down to Nandini's balcony and sighed in relief. I waved at Cabir and signalled him to go and hide and he nodded mouthing a 'Come fast'.

Why is this guy in a hurry?

I slowly opened the balcony door and it was open. I knew this girl is soo irresponsible. She can't even lock the door. What if some thief comes?

I told her many times but my lazy women is always lazy. I peeped inside to see the lights off except a yellow table lamp. I slowly went in and looked at the bed to see Nandini sleeping peacefully.

I smiled looking at her cute sleeping face. I can keep watching her forever. I slowly went near her and settled on the ground beside the bed.

I tucked her hair back which was falling on her face. She tilted a bit and again went back to sleep making me smile more. She looks damn cute!