Chapter 52

MANIK'S POV

"Cabir!! Where did he go?" I yelled frustratingly looking around. "I don't know" he said looking around too.

As we started following Kiran, he came near the parking side which was empty. But now, we lost him as he is out of sight.

"Yaar" I sighed and Cabir looked at me. "Don't worry!! We will find him" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"But I have a doubt! When he needs to give the letter to LoveGuru, why isn't he taking the car and going?" I asked pointing at his car. "Yeah.." Cabir frowned too. "Did he call LoveGuru here or what?" Cabir widened his eyes making my eyes go wide too.

"No no...we can't miss him" I mumbled and he nodded. "You go towards the left and I'll go towards the right. If you find him just call me" I said already running towards the right and Cabir nodded going to the left.

God please let me find my LoveGuru!!

The path was all empty with the empty garden. This side was backside of the house while engagement is at the front side. As all the guests are at front side this side is empty. I sighed not finding him anywhere.

I guess we lost him!!

NANDINI'S POV

"Kya hai Kiran? I am coming wait..." I mumbled into the phone after handing Naani her medicines.

"Jaldi yaar! Mr.Roy is eating my head" he said irritatedly and I chuckled

"Coming coming" I said and ended the call.

As Kiran went to bring the papers, I went near Naani to give her the medicines. Now he called again asking me to come and sign those mysterious papers.

I looked around and dint spot Cabir and Manik. Where are they? I shrugged to myself and started going towards the way where Kiran said he was when I bumped into someone.

"Heyy! What are you doing here?" Cabir frowned looking at me and I frowned back.

"I..I had some work here which Naani asked me to do! What are you doing here?" I raised my eyebrows. "Umm..I...had to attend a call" he smiled showing his phone in his hands. Though it was weird, I nodded at him.

"It's your engagement! So just go" I said pushing him near the front side and he chuckled nodding. After he was out of sight, I sighed and started going towards the place.

Why did Kiran go soo far? I huffed lifting my frock and walking all way to the exact end of the garden which was covered with large trees.

"Gadha!!" I muttered throwing a twig on Kiran as I spotted him and he laughed looking at me. "Chal!! Jaldi sign karle" he said giving me the envelope and pen.

"What is this about?" I sighed and started opening the envelope. "If it is sealed..how will we know?" he mocked and I rolled my eyes opening it fully. There were some deal papers and I started reading while Kiran also peeped and read with me.

"What the fuck?" I yelled as soon as I finished reading the letter. "Interview with FAB5? They are doing a concert again?" Kiran frowned looking at me.

"Noo...it's time of Cabir and Navya's marriage. How will they do a concert in 4days?" I rolled my eyes and Kiran nodded thoughtfully. "I'll ask Manik about it" I sighed folding the paper and not signing it.

"If you will ask then he will get to know that you are the LoveGuru!!" he smacked my head and I pouted rubbing it.

"I am going to confess about my feelings and that I am the LoveGuru he has been searching for today. I was about to tell him when you asked me to come here" I smiled and Kiran smiled widely.