Chapter 55

NANDINI'S POV

A new day and a new start?

I don't know really!

I don't know what the day holds for me. I don't if I can confess the truth to Manik. I don't how he would react. I don't know if it's going to be a happy or a sad day. I don't if 'we' will make through it.

I don't know!

"Hey! All ready?" Soha gave me a wide smile making me choke on my tea. "Yo..you are talking to me?" I raised my eyebrows pointing at myself. She shrugged looking into the mirror and adjusting her hair.

"I've realised that Manik is mine and there is no competition you know?" she smirked looking at me. How dare she? We were in my room and she is talking about my man? Seriously?

I cleared my throat and stood up from the dressing table chair facing her. I crossed my arms and she looked at me curiously. "You know what? Your thoughts would be worse in dreams too. So don't dream much" I warned her with a stern look. "Ohh really? So you say that you have feelings for him? That's great" she chuckled evily making me frown.

"Go...go ahead and confess about your feelings. That's the best way to spoil your friendship" she smirked making me halt. "Lis..." before I could speak she interrupted.

"We clearly know that Manik is not in love with you. If you go and confess, the friendship between you guys is going to be really awkward. And I'll be happy! So all the best sweetheart!!" she hugged me with happiness and left my room before I could react.

What was that? She...she was right? I was thinking only about how Manik will react...but I dint think about our friendship? Am I doing the right thing? Am I going to end my beautiful friendship too? Will things get really worse? Can't I handle? What should I do?

"Rise and shine!!" I gave a small smile to Kiran and Kriti as they enter my room all dressed up. Kriti was wearing a red anarkali and Kiran was wearing a red sherwani. They are matching!

"All okay?" Kiran frowned examining my face. "Umm... yeah" I managed but whom am I kidding? These people knew that I have feelings for Manik before me!

"What happened?" Kriti asked kneeling down beside me as I sat on the bed. Kiran sat beside me holding my hand. "I..I don't know" I sighed as I controlled myself from crying.

When did I become this weak? Why am I crying at every little things? This is soo not me right? But as they say, love makes you taste every emotion.

"Shh! Why are you crying?" Kriti wiped away my tears making me realise I was 'again' crying. "My life is becoming a mess!" I rubbed my forehead.

"You don't need to tell us if you don't want to" Kiran said squeezing my hands. I can see that that are really concerned and deserve to know the truth. Shaking my head, I tell them everything, like everything!

"Okayy... that's incredible" Kriti nodded taking in the information. "So now that so called 'Soha' has polluted your mind?" Kiran sighed.

"Noo..she does have a point" I argue. "Are you supporting her?" he made a disgusting face making me roll my eyes. "Think about the point" I said looking away. I am not supporting her but she does have a point in it. So it's just....

"When you have already made up your mind, why are you getting manipulated? This is not the Nandini we know" Kiran gave me a disappointed look.

"Exactly! The truth must be out right? You can't hide it forever, can you? So it's just the right time" Kriti said sitting beside me and taking me in a side hug.

"I...I really want the truth to be out. But...I am scared" I palm my face with my hands. "Do you trust on your love?" Kiran asked removing my hands away from my face. I dint waste a second to nod my head.