Chapter 61

(Nandini's dress in media box)

NANDINI'S POV

"Ayeee beauty!" Navya winked as I joined for the breakfast. I was wearing the dress gifted by Manik yesterday. And as always, it looked beautiful! I smiled at Navya and the others as they complimented me.

"Where is Manik?" I asked looking around earning teasing looks from everyone. "Manikkk, he went for some work along with Abhi. They'll directly meet us at the spot" Aliya said and I nodded sadly. I wanted to see him!

"Where are we going today?" I asked as I ate a bite. "Museum of Illusions, Red fort and then Taj Mahal" Mukti replied and I nodded.

Cabir and Dhruv were continuously whispering something to eachother. "Meri jaan ki jaan and Dhruv, what's up?" I raised my eyebrows curiously. They both looked at eachother before giving me a nervous smile. "Kuch bhi nahi" Dhruv shrugged.

"Guys! Something is going on and I can't understand anything" I whined looking at everyone. "Wait! What? You dint understand anything? Like anything?" Cabir gasped as well as others.

"Ye..yeah" I nodded slowly.

"C'mon Nandu! Thoda aur soch.. you'll get the answer" Mukti smirked making me frown. "Kya sochu? You all leave me and go then I get a gift with a letter" I recalled.

"What letters?" Navya raised her eyebrows. "I don't know...matlab it just had some alphabets written on it" I shrugged.

"What alphabets?" Aliya asked expecting me to think harder. "I and L" I sighed getting tired from the viva.

"And what forms from I and...." before Aliya could complete Dhruv interrupted. "Guys chodo na. She isn't getting and she'll get to know when time comes" Dhruv gave them a look and they nodded.

"Cool jaan ki shaan, you'll get to know soon" Cabir winked making me roll my eyes. Am I soo dumb or are they being too secretive? Let's go for the first option!

We all finished our breakfast and started to go to the place. We all sat in the car and were talking while I was thinking about Manik.

What work does he have in Delhi? I sighed opening my phone. Should I call him? Mukti snatched my phone making me glare at her.

"Abb jaa hi rahe ho na. Why are you soo impatient?" she nudged me teasingly. "Arre..I wasn't planning..to...to call Manik" I lied making her laugh. "Yeah yeah! I know" she shook her head in disbelief.

"Everyone knows everything except me" I pouted making all of them chuckle. "It's not in our hands babe" Aliya gave me a fake pity look.

"Fine..continue being secretive" I looked outside the window angrily while the others tried to cheer me up.

We reached Museum of Illusions and entered inside. I started looking for Manik but he wasn't there anywhere. "Where is Manik?" I asked Cabir.

"He must be somewhere here" he shrugged looking around and I sighed. Cabir got a call and he excused to take it.

"Mukti...where is Manik?" I nudged her. "I don't know" she shrugged too. "Atleast give me my phone. I'll call him" I forwarded my hand and she nodded giving me my phone back.

I also went to a side and started calling Manik. His phone was busy but I continued trying again and again. Why isn't he...

I turned back as I heard Manik's ringtone behind me. He was standing there looking hot in his white tshirt and jeans. He cut the call and smiled at me. He slowly started taking steps towards me while I was lost looking at him.

"Hello beautiful" he tucked my hair back of my ear making me blush. "I missed you" he sighed looking at me. I smiled and extended my hands asking him for a hug.