Chapter 64

NANDINI'S POV

"So LoveGuru is Nandini and Nandini is dreamgirl and dreamgirl is LoveGuru?" uncle breathed looking at me. I nodded my head slowly and looked at Manik. He also nodded his head.

We all were sitting in Dad's room and I explained everything to them. Though aunty and uncle were shocked, the happiness of me and Manik being together was more. Dad and Mom  laughed listening to our story.

I  was stunned too when I knew about the dreamgirl thing. Manik told me in the car and I was surprised. How can he love me soo much?

"And I have to tell you, it was a confusing and irritating journey for me with Manik" Cabir sighed making Manik frown. "Kya? Look kya de raha hai? Don't you remember? Ek baar boltha hai that he loves LoveGuru, aur phir bolta hai that there is something between him and Nandini. Aur jab accident se utha, tho boltha hai ki dreamgirl is LoveGuru" Cabir glared at Manik making everyone laugh loudly.

Manik palmed his face embarrassed and looked at me to see me blushing as well as chuckling at his state.

"Nandini bhi koyi kam nahi thi, she ate my brain by procrastinating the confession" Navya added making Manik smirk at me while I just shrugged.

"Accha accha!! Abb mere baccho ko koyi bhi nahi satheyaga" aunty playfully glared at everyone before taking me in a side hug. "Bilkul sahi bola! They both need to rest right now" Mom side hugged Manik making him smile at her.

"You know what? I feel soo good!! Raman, humare bacche ek dusre se pyaar karte hai. What more do we want?" uncle smiled widely caressing my hair while I smiled in return. "I know right! Everything is going good and...I don't know how to react" Dad said patting Manik's back. Me and Manik exchanged looks, smiling at eachother.

We both were happy that our parents have accepted us. They are happy and so are we. "Okay abb jake rest lelo. You remember right that we need to go back to Mumbai tomorrow?" Dad raised his eyebrows and we all nodded sadly.

"What? You guys have work back there? You forgot about the project that Murthy Industries and Malhotra Industries are collaborating for?" uncle looked at me, Manik and Bhai.

"We...remember" Bhai nodded followed by me and Manik. Ohh noo!! My plan!  "Umm...what if we won't work only for tomorrow?" I bit my lip nervously making Manik frown.

"Yeah... actually. They need rest right?" Mukti seconded me immediately. "But..." Dad was going to say when uncle interrupted. "Okay okay...let them rest for a day" uncle smiled making me and the girls sigh in relief. Mukti winked at me making me chuckle.

"It's already night, abb sab jaake sojau" Mom said and we nodded. We all dispersed to our rooms and I straightly fell on the bed. Today was indeed the best day of my life! I smiled to myself remembering the proposal and Manik's reaction when I confessed. I wanted to meet him once!!

I got up and was about to go out of the room when the door burst open. I frowned  looking at Navya, Aliya, Mukti, Mom and aunty entering my room.

"Heyyyy" they smiled widely sitting on the bed and couch. "Hii?" I replied back confused. "Woh kya hai na, you and Manik have been lying to us from so many days. So punishment milna chahiye na?" Mom raised her eyebrows making my eyes go wide.

"What? Aap...kya bol rahe hai? It's nothing like that. Punishment and all? Are we kids? You can't do like...."

Before I could complete aunty interrupted. "Arre, pehle punishment tho sunn lo" aunty smirked making me sigh. "What is it?" I asked.

"Thum aur Manik aaj keliye nahi mil sakte" she shrugged making me shake my head in negative. "It's...not happening. Please aunty" I made a puppy face. "Noo" she shook her head.