Chapter 8

NANDINI's POV

We came back home and sat in the garden. Mom and Dad were out on some work.

"Tho kal, Fab5 interview?" Bhai asked me and I sighed.

"Hmm. I don't know what is gonna happen. It's first time I am doing something different" I said leaning back on the chair.

"My sister is multi-talented. I am sure that you are gonna rock it" Bhai said caressing my hair and Navya nodded.

"Par Bhai, you know na that we are working with Fab5. What if they recognise me?" I asked worried.

"Thumne bola na that they all listen to your show. Joo abb tak they dint recognise you, why will they recognise you tomorrow? " Bhai said calmly and I nodded.

"But Manik has never listened to your show. What if he recognises you?" Navya asked raising her eyebrows and I turned towards Bhai for answers.

"Navu, I am trying to encourage her" Bhai said glaring her.

"I am thinking of the possibilities Bhai" Navya shrugged.

Bhai sighed and turned towards me "Jo hoga accha hi hoga. Don't worry. Jab itne log din't recognise you, how will he?. Cool down" he said.

I closed my eyes and gained the courage I wanted. I smiled at them and after kissing them on their cheeks, I went to my room.

I again looked through the questions that should be asked.

Tomorrow is a big day.

Today at Malhotra Mansion, I saw everyone excited about the interview.

They are so sweet. After finishing up with my work, I went to sleep.

Next day

After getting freshen up, I headed downstairs to be welcomed by my family.

"My princess, don't worry everything is going to be fine" Dad said side hugging me and planting a kiss on my head.

I smiled and nodded. After waving at everyone, I left to my radio station.

Kiran gave me a nervous smile and started looking here and there.

"Kya hua?" I asked sternly, crossing my hands against the chest.

He passed a paper and said "Extra question's". I frowned and took it from him.

After reading the first question, I was soo shocked. I glared at Kiran and he gave a apologetic smile.

"Are you crazy? I'm gonna kill you" I said throwing a pen on him.

"Nandini! Please stop! It's just the most asked question. You and I know the answer. But other's don't na" he said laughing at my state.

"Idiot! I can't do this" I said sighing and sitting on my chair.

"You can and should do it Nandu" he said shrugging.

"Are you serious? You want me to ask Mr.Malhotra that 'The girl with whom you appeared in the mall the other day. Is she your girlfriend?'. Seriously?" I shook my head in disbelief and he tried hard to suppress his laugh.

"Who told to go to the mall then?" he asked shrugging.

"I went on a professional need" I said forcing on the word professional.

"It's ok Nandu. He doesn't know that you are asking the question right? Cool down" he said patting my back. I sighed.

"So you are doing right?" he asked.