Chapter 38

NANDINI'S POV

"Please Cabir!! I need your help" I pleaded him through call.

"Are you sure Nandini?" he sighed.

"Yeah!! I am very sure" I replied instantly.

"I'll help you then" he said making me jump at my place.

"Thank you, thank you soo much" I smiled widely.

"When are we going to do this?" he asked.

"Next week. Till then I'll find out the proofs" I said and he hmmed.

"We will meet tomorrow at cafe coffee to discuss?" he asked.

"Sure" I said and we hanged the call.

"Yaay!! Cabir has agreed to help me" I jumped excitedly. "Nandu!!" Mom came in and I turned towards her.

"Tujhe late nahi ho rahi? Look at the time" she pointed towards the watch making my eyes wide. "Ohh I forgot!! Thank you" I kissed her cheek and rushed inside the washroom to take shower.

I quickly got ready in an white off shoulder top and jeans. I tied my hair in a messy bun and left for the radio office.

"Where is Kiran?" I asked Kriti keeping my bag on the desk. "He says that he is tired after yesterday" she laughed and I joined.

"Who will give the traffic updates?" I asked. "Mee" she said getting up and we went inside the control room.

"Hey Mumbai!! This is your RJ Kriti. I know you all would be waiting for RJ Kiran, but he is too tired to come today" she chirpped and I chuckled.

"So here are the traffic updates.." she finished her part and gestured me to start.

MANIK'S POV

"Goooooddddd Mooorninggg Mumbaiiii!! This is your LoveGuru. How is your morning today? If it's not good then drink a cup of tea guyss" I sighed listening to my favourite voice.

I sipped my coffee and Mom came and sat opposite to me and Cabir was already beside me. While Dad has already left for office.

"Tho aaj let's take a call. Kriti can you please connect the call to any caller" she said and there was a pause.

Who is this Kriti? She is not Nandini's friend as she works in Nandini's company. It would be some other Kriti. I shrugged and started having my breakfast.

"Hello LoveGuru?" there was a voice.

"Yeahh!! Can I know your name?" LoveGuru asked.

"Hii, this is Tanish Mishra" the boy spoke. "Hello Tanish...so what suggestion do you want from me?" LoveGuru asked.

"Firstly, I am a huge fan of you. I also desire to be an RJ just like you" the boy chirpped and she laughed. "Thank youu. That was sweet" she said.

"So, there is someone whom I like. I don't wanna reveal her name. We study in the same college. We are good friends. So, I am scared to tell her" he sighed. There was a pause after LoveGuru started speaking.

"I can say I am going through the same" she chuckled making me freeze at my place. I left the spoon in my hand shocked. Cabir also looked at me shocked.

"Kya hua?" Mom looked at me but I was shocked to react.

"You like someone?" Tanish asked. "Umm... yeah?" she replied and tears were ready to flow from my eyes.