Chapter 49

NANDINI'S POV

"Manik!! Are you serious? You know what you are talking?" I glared at him standing infront of him. "I know I know!! But I've got an important meeting. I need to go to Shimla" Manik sighed.

"We need to leave for Manglore today and we need to start for the farmhouse in an hour. Are you telling us this now?" I asked in disbelief. I turned around to see Aliya, Dhruv, Mukti, Bhai, Navya, Arya and Cabir standing quietly. We were in the living room of Murthy Mansion and Manik says he can't come now as he has an important meeting.

"It's Cabir and Navya's wedding Manik" I said.

"Yeah!! I'll be back before the wedding. Pakka" he said looking at Cabir and Navya. "Noo Manik" Navya shook her head and was on the verge of crying. Cabir was just staring at Manik.

"Manik please yaar" I whined. "Nandini understand" he sighed. "No! I won't" I gritted my teeth.

"Why are you all quiet? Cabir?" I turned towards the others. Cabir came forward and I expected him to throw a punch.

"Okay Manik! Go" Cabir smiled making my eyes go wide.

"Kya?" Manik asked shocked. "Important meeting hai na? Tho jaa" Cabir shrugged. "Cabir are you crazy?" I glared at him. "Cabir noo" Navya said.

"Th..thanks" Manik gave a small smile to Cabir and he returned. "Is this all a joke?" I stomped my feet and went to the garden area.

The elders have already left for the farmhouse. We thought to look after the things and start when Manik dropped the bomb. I sat on the bench huffing at the situation. I felt a presence beside me and there was no need to turn as I know who it was.

"Are you angry?" Manik nudged me. "Just shut up" I said not looking at him.

"Nandini you have to understand" he said. "No!! You have to understand" I got up from the bench and looked at him.

"Dint you think how Cabir and Navya would feel? Don't you want to be a part of their wedding? Is the deal more important for you?" I asked in disbelief. He smiled and got up.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked crossing his arms. "Cancel the deal" I looked away.

"It can't happen" he sighed. "Urghh!! Just get lost" I yelled going outside the gate. Everyone were present there and arranging the luggage in the cars.

"Luggages will be going in two cars. And we all in other two" Arya said and I hmmed. Manik has spoiled my mood!! I looked at Cabir to see him cooly helping Bhai and Dhruv in arranging the luggages inside the cars. I looked at Navya to see her smiling too. Dint they care about Manik?

"Is my luggage loaded?" Aliya asked. "Yeah baby" Dhruv replied and she smiled. "Arre keep my bag too" Mukti said handing her bag and Bhai took it.

"Nandu!! My Sangeet outfit is there na?" Navya asked. "Yeah" I mumbled. "Chalo let's go then" Arya said.

"Me, Dhruv, Aliya and Arya are going to come in one car" Bhai said and I nodded. They left in their car along with the luggage cars. They dint even try to convince Manik!! I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned back to see Manik smiling at me.

"Don't talk to me" I warned him. "Be safe...I'll meet you soon" he smiled.

"On the wedding?" I mocked and he chuckled. "Cabir!! I am sorry yaar" Manik said sadly. "It's okay bro" Cabir laughed and hugged him.

"Navya?" Manik looked at her. "It's completely fine" she laughed too.

"Are you guys serious?" I widened my eyes. "O..ok.. okay" Manik replied shock by their behaviour too.