Chapter-3

Nandini is also a fashion designer along with an RJ. She owns her company 'Nanz Designers' which is successful. She mostly works from home or if she has time, she visits her office. Nobody knows that she is an RJ in her office too.

~Another morning and new stories to come~

As usual everyone had their breakfast together while Abhi kept glaring Nandu who was trying to avoid his looks. Ishitha and Raman exchanged looks and Navya was confused.

"Kya hua" Navya asked. "Your sweet bestfriend has again told the driver not to come with her" he said still glaring. Navya made an 'O' face.

"Bhaii, I am not a kid. Mujhe accha lagta hai driving karna. Mein fast bhi nahi chala rahi hu. I'm wearing a seat belt, carrying my licence and all. Please na Bhai. Let me drive" Nandini pleaded with a pout.

Abhimanyu sighed and said "Drop me at office today. I'll test your driving skills. Only if I am pleased, you can drive" with a smirk.

"Nooooo" Nandini whined. "If you come with me, you will never be pleaded. You will ask me to drive very slowly, by which I'll reach the office after 5hrs" she rolled her eyes.

"No complaints baby" he winked at her and she sighed.

"Nandu, even I am coming with you. I'll wait in your cabin, after that you have to come with me to my office as I need to speak to you" Navya said and Nandini nodded.

They all left to their works. Nandini started driving and Abhi sat in the passenger seat while Navya sat at the back seat.

"Dekhoooo, there is a speed breaker. TURN LEFT. Woh puppy hai saamne" Abhi started shouting as Nandini was driving.

Nandini halted the car and glared at Abhi while Navya was laughing hard.

"Bhai mein dekh sakti hu. Agar aap aise hi karoge tho pakka accident ho jaayega" Nandini said hitting Abhimanyu on his shoulder while Abhi gave a apologetic smile.

They dropped him and continued to go to her radio office.

"Aaj kiske baare mein baath kar rahi hai?" Navya asked excitedly. "Wait and watch" Nandini winked.

As they entered office through back gate, Navya went and sat in Nandini's cabin while Nandini moved to the control room. She greeted Mr. Roy, Kriti and Kiran and sat with her cup of tea.

After Kiran's traffic update she started "Gooood Mooorning Mumbaiiiii. This is your Love Guruuu. Tho I hope you all had your tea or coffee. If not, how is your day even passing without it? So back to our show, today is 'Callers day'. Kiran, can you please connect the call" she asked and Kiran followed.

"Hello?" the caller spoke. "Yesss" Nandini replied.

"Hey LoveGuru, Rahul here. I have a question. My girlfriend Shwetha is so much possessive about me, which I am surely not liking. When I said to my friends they say it is cute. But only the person going through can understand. I love her, but she should trust me right? I don't know, what to do. She doesn't let me talk to my female friends. Does she love me?" he asked.

Nandini smiled and said "So Rahul, as I have not seen the love between you, I can't say if she loves you or not. But I can guide you. As you mentioned trust, possessive and all let me tell you, trust and possessiveness don't fit together. Though we trust a person whole heartedly, if we love them we can't see them with others. It's not even our insecurity, it's just our innerself saying us 'see how happy your boy or girl is with others. Are you making her that happy? Will you loose her' these all questions rise in our mind. That's the reason we act possessive, trust has nothing to do with it. When you are in love and your partner is also, you should not doubt on her or her love. But if, she acts possessive as in stalking or is following you and all, then she doesn't have trust on you. Then you can doubt on it. So think wisely".

"Thank you so much for your words LoveGuru. And I am a biggest fan of your voice. How do you manage to solve all the problems?" he asked excitedly.

"Well, I don't know. But I am glad I could help you and thanks for calling and have a sweet day ahead" she replied and the call ended.

"So guys, until we meet the next time, stay tuned. Your lovely LoveGuru" she ended and tuned the song 'Kya mujhe pyaar hai'.

She came out to be greeted by the smiling faces. She smiled back and went to her cabin while Navya gave her a proud smile and they left to Navya's office.

On the way, Navya asked "Kaise? I mean how do you manage to speak so thoughtfully. Uss one second mein your answer is ready".

"Navuu, mein answer sochke nahi rakti. What my heart says I speak that out" she said smilingly.

They reached the office and got inside to Navya's cabin. "So, I need to organize a big concert. I need so much help for it. They have asked me to also arrange their costumes. Who else can design as perfectly as you? So please help me in it. The concert is in 2 weeks. But we will have a meeting with them in 1 or 2 days. So please, don't give your lame excuses and help me" Navya pleaded as they sat.

"But Navuu tujhe patah hai na.." Nandini was going to say but Navya cut her off. "Pleaseeee" she asked with a puppy face and Nandini sighed and nodded at her. Navya happily hugged her.

"Whom am I going to design for? I need to know their personalities and tastes" Nandini asked.

"FAB 5" Navya replied.

***************************

"Chalo at least we have started arranging for the concert" Aliya sighed.

Cabir was eating his burger without paying attention and Dhruv throwed a pillow towards him gaining his attention.

"Hum concert ke baare mein baath kar rahe hain" Dhruv said.

"Aur mein aapne khane mein busy hu na. After 24hrs I am having my favourite food. Dont disturb" Cabir replied and went back to his work and all of them sighed.

Manik entered his room to see all of them sitting and sat on the bed. "Tho, shall we have the meeting tomorrow with the organizer?" Manik asked and all of them agreed.

"I have a good news for you guys" Manik said sitting straight.

"Wohhhh! What is it?" Mukti asked. "I know" Cabir said seriously and everyone turned towards him questioningly.

"Manik papa ban ne wala hai!!!! Wow!!!!" Cabir shouted excitedly and started clapping while the others rolled their eyes.

Just then Nyonika entered the room and shouted "Kya? Matlab kaise? I mean he is not even married".

"Tho kya Nyo Maa. Abb aap muh tho meetha kijiye, aap daadi jo banne wali hai" Cabir winked at her.

Just then he was hit by four pillows making him fall on his back.

"Maa, aap iske baatho mein aarahi ho? Seriously?" Manik asked in disbelief and Cabir ignored.

Nyonika sighed and hit Cabir playfully. "Accha now will you guys listen?" Manik asked and Nyonika also sat down with them eagerly.

"So...the radio channel has called us, and the manger said that they would love to do an interview with us on our upcoming concert. As the leading RJ there is your LoveGuru, she is going to be the interviewer and as you all are her biggest fans, I have agreed to it" Manik said slowly.

There was silence in room and everyone were staring at him.

"Agar if you guys, don't want we can decline?" he asked confused and all of them came out of their shock and shouted "Nooooo".

"I mean, I can't imagine that we will be interviewed by LoveGuru" Aliya shouted excitedly.

Everyone were so happy and they had their group hug. "Matlab you will meet her? But she doesn't come in public right?" Nyonika asked excitedly and everyone turned towards Manik.

"No, we won't meet her. She will be interviewing us from her station and the channel employees will come to our home and arrange everything. It's going to be an audio interview. I couldn't restrict their rules right?" Manik said and they nodded their heads in understanding.

"When is the interview?" Mukti asked. "Still not decided. He said he will inform us by tomorrow" Manik replied.

--------------------------------------------------