Chapter 77

NANDINI'S POV

"Yaar Nandini, you shouldn't have yelled on him like that. He is hurt" Mihir sighed sitting beside me on the couch.

"No no. He completely deserved it Mihir. Dint he hurt Nandu?" Bhai raised his eyebrows. "And he would've punched you if she dint stop him on time" Navya said looking at Mihir.

"It's okay! Don't we all understand that he is super possesive when it comes to Nandini? He was angry" Mihir shrugged sipping his coffee.

"Yaar Mihir, don't be soo good. If you continue being like this, then you'll surely get punched by Manik" Bhai laughed along with Navya while Mihir pouted.

"This is high time" I sighed standing making the three of them look at me.

"Kya hua?" Bhai asked. "That idiot has to get his brains back very fast. I just can't do this for long" I said irritated.

"Yes....so what's the plan?" Navya asked excitedly.

"What planning are you guys doing without me?" Cabir narrowed his eyes coming inside. "Cabir!!!" I sighed in relief while he smirked.

"Aagaya plan banane wala" Bhai laughed.

"So? What's up?" he asked sitting beside Navya and making me sit too.

"Cabir do something so that your best friend comes back to me" I pouted making all of them laugh. "So he is really testing your patience" Cabir raised his eyebrows making me nod my head.

"Fine then...I have a plan" he winked making us frown. "Just see that your plan includes Manik staying away from me. I can't afford him punching or killing me" Mihir said horrified.

"Ummm....I can't guarantee that" Cabir shrugged making Mihir look at him with wide eyes. "Arre yaar please!! Come back to the topic" I whined.

"Okay okay....so the plan is..."

MANIK'S POV

"Can you belive it? She yelled on me for trying to punch that jerk" I complained walking to and fro while Sweety and Ayan kept looking at me. I came straight to the beach after that incident.

"Like what is my fault? That idiot was asking me how to impress Nandini! My Nandini!" I yelled looking at them while they nodded eating their icecreams. That was the compensation for them to listen to me.

"Why the hell is he staying in Murthy Mansion? I'll buy a flat for him if he wants. Just tell him to go away from Nandini" I stomped my foot.

"Okay bye" Sweety waved at me as she finished her icecream. "What? Bye?" I glared at her while she shrugged.

"Fine...take it" I sighed giving them other two icecreams while they chuckled.

"Yeah..so where was I?" I tried to remember when Ayan interrupted. "You were buying a flat for that guy" Ayan said.

"Arre flat nahi tho bunglow bhi chalega. I'll do anything to get that idiot out of Nandini's life" I huffed.

"Tho marry her na" Sweety shrugged looking at me making me halt. "Haa...Sweechy is right! All problems finish" Ayan smiled innocently. "It's Sweety" Sweety face palmed.

I sighed not able to explain to them. How can I tell them that Nandini deserves someone who can save her?

"Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai ki bacche bhi thumse jyada samajdar hai"

I turned back to see Nandini walking towards us. "Atleast they know how to solve a problem" she looked at me with hurtful eyes.

"Why are you here?" I looked away. "C'mon Manik! You don't have any right to show these tantrums. What you've done to me is a very big thing compared to what I did" she chuckled painfully.