Chapter 33

MANIK'S POV

"Who are you?" I asked going near her as her back was facing me.

"Its all dark" I sighed looking at the surroundings.

It was very dark and the only light was coming from her side, making it hard to see her.

"Won't you show me your face?" I sighed going more near and she just chuckled in response making me smile.

"How much I love this sound" I said grinning.

"You don't even know what happens to me listening to your laugh. It's...it's soo soothing. Like..a music" I smiled in relief and she was just standing there.

I reached her and was about to place my hand on her shoulder when Cabir shouted.

"Manik!!!!" I looked around but dint find him.

"It's dark Cabir. I can't see you" I said.

"Pagal hai kya? There is soo much light" I heard him yell making me frown.

"Thu kaha hai?" I asked looking around in the dark.

"Aankh kholega, tho dikhunga" he said making me confuse.

"What?" I frowned when it started raining suddenly.

"Baarish!!" I yelled jumping on my bed.

Wait bed??

I opened my eyes to see Cabir giving me a disinterested look. "Phirse wahi sapna?" he asked keeping the empty jug aside.

Empty jug?

I looked at myself to see me fully drenched.

"Saale!! How dare you?" I threw a pillow at him which he dodged easily. "Tho kya karu? You were saying that you can't see me" he shrugged making me roll me eyes.

"Phirse your dream girl came to your dreams?" he asked with a fake smile making me sigh.

"Why do you ask? I don't even know who this dream girl is" I said getting down the bed.

"What stopped you today from seeing her?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Ofcourse you" I threw another pillow at him which he again dodged. "Waah!! Even if I won't come na, you would not see her" he said and I sighed taking the coffee from the side table.

"Thanks for this" I said lifting the coffee cup and he bowed.

"But not for this" I said pointing at the bed which is all wet due to the water, to which he gave a sheepish smile.

"Thu subah subah yaha kya kar raha hai?" I asked going to the balcony and he followed. "Mera ghar hai. Mein kabhi bhi aasakta hu" he shrugged and I chuckled.

"Haan, Tere hi ghar mein thu itne subah kya kar raha hai?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Mere ghar mein subah kya karunga? Ofcourse breakfast karne ayya hu" he said and I nodded.  "Cool!!" I said and he sighed.

"Thu puchega nahi?" he asked looking here and there.

"Mujhe patah hai ki thu bolega hi" I smiled.

"Puch na" he whined and I chuckled. "Fine! Kya socha hai shaadi ke baare mein?" I asked leaning back and he sat on the bean bag.

"I'm ready" he said looking into my eyes.

"No stammering? No looking here and there? Ithna confident?" I raised my eyebrows.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें