Chapter 15

NANDINI's POV

Idiot!!

Kitna savaal puchtha hai? I would be caught today, all thanks to Kiran. I am going to handle Kiran in my way tomorrow.

I reached home and saw Bhai resting his head back on the couch with his eyes closed. He looked tiered.

I slowly went near Bhai and started massaging his head. He opened his eyes with a jerk and sat straight.

"You don't have to do it Nandu" Bhai said. "But I want to" I smiled at him and continued massaging. He sighed and leaned back.

I can see his shoulders relaxing. After a good time, I went and sat beside him.

"You know right that you are the best?" Bhai said and caressed my hair. "Best gets to the best only" I smiled and he rested his head on my lap.

"Siblings time?" Mom asked and came and sat on the couch. "Mom and children's time" I said and she chuckled.

"Why do you look soo tiered?" I asked Bhai. "Atlast the deal is done. Now, I am free for some days" he smiled.

"Woahhh! I am super proud of you" I exclaimed and he laughed. "Beta kiska hai?" Mom winked.

"Mera" Dad said entering  inside the house and we giggled.

"So Abhimanyu Murthy, your boss is giving you a 10 days leave" Dad said professionally. "What?" Bhai asked shocked. "No Dad, it's not needed" Bhai said.

"Good decision" Mom smiled at Dad. "Yes Dad, don't worry. I'll take care of him now" I said pointing towards Bhai.

"Dad..." Bhai was going to say but Dad cut him off. "You got a leave and now it's end of the discussion" Dad said and made his way to the room.

"So your schedule is upto me. I am going to make sure that you enjoy your 10 days" I said and went to my room.

I was engrossed in some designs and soon it was night. I got freshen up and went to the beach.

I saw Manik standing at distance with his back facing me. I went and closed his eyes from the back.

"Obviously it's you Nandini" he said and pulled me front. I smiled and we started walking with waves touching our feet.

After a long silence, I looked at him. "Manik, how do we both end up at the same place?" I asked. "Mathlab?" he asked in confusion.

"I mean wherever I go, you will also be there. For example, party mein, then today in the food court. How is it possible?" I asked him.

"I don't know. But if you're following me, then that's the reason" he shrugged laughing and I hit him on his arm.

We saw the same two children whom we saw the other day. They were building a sand  castle.

"They are the same kids na?" Manik asked and I nodded. "Come let's help them" he said seeing them struggling to build it. We went near them.

"Heyyy!! Need help?" I asked the kids. They exchanged looks and nodded slowly.

"For that, you have to tell your names" Manik said. "Mom said 'no strangers talking' " the small boy said in his childish voice and we laughed.

"My mumma also" the girl said. "Okay, I am Nandini and he is Manik. Now we are not strangers right?" I asked. They smiled and shook hands with us.

"I am Ayaan and she is my friend Seechy" the boy said pointing the girl.

"Not Seechy it is Sweety" the girl whined and the boy looked confused. "Yaa Seechy" he shrugged.