Chapter 30

NANDINI'S POV

"Nandiniii!!! Why aren't you helping me? There is soo much work left" Mom cried walking to and fro in the kitchen.

"I am not helping you? Seriously?" I widened my eyes seeing the bowl full of chopped potatoes and the 10th onion which I am chopping right now. Also not to forget, I have arranged the whole living area too.

"Yeah!! Chop it fast. They would be coming" she said worriedly stirring the curry.

"You are saying the same dialogue from 5 hours. And let me tell you again, it takes more 3 hours for them to come. So chill!!" I rolled my eyes.

"It's Cabir's family. We need to give good treatment to them. After marriage, Navya would be staying there. She doesn't have to face anything because of us" she sighed and continued her work.

"Momm!!" I back hugged her and she gave a small smile.

"Manik's parents are really good. Aunty and Uncle are my favorites. So don't worry" I said and she nodded.

"Now get back to work" she said and I chuckled.

I again started chopping vegetables when Navya came inside the kitchen yawning.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked in her sleepy tone, still wearing her night suit. "Preparations for your to be in-laws" I muttered under my breath.

"What?" she frowned and Mom glared at me.

"Woh... FAB5 is going to be here for lunch...so, mom is preparing" I smiled and she frowned.

"FAB5 is coming? Why dint Cabir tell me?" she asked checking her phone. "It was a sudden plan made by me" Mom smiled. "Okayy!! But why soo many dishes?" she asked looking at all the bowls.

"Arre!! First you go and get ready" Mom glared at her. "Okayy" she rolled her eyes.

"Wear a saree" Mom smiled widely making me face palm.

"What? Why?" Navya chuckled.

"It's just....actually..umm..." Mom stammered and nudged me to help.

"Cabir asked Mom that he wants to see you like that" I gave a fake smile and Navya blushed.

"Fine" she blushed hard and ran out of the kitchen making us two chuckle.

After helping Mom, I went to the living room to see Bhai instructing the workers and Dad talking on the phone.

"Arrange those vases at the corner and change these curtains" Bhai was ordering the workers and I sighed.

"Bhai, you already know Nyo aunty and Raj uncle. Why are you also stressing out?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah!! I know them. But it's the matter of marriage. And I don't want anything to happen that would make them feel bad. We shouldn't neglect this and take lineance only because we know them very well" he smiled and explained. "Okayy sir" I bowed and he laughed.

"What's up?" Dad asked coming near us and caressed my head. "We were talking about Manik's parents" Bhai said and Dad nodded.

"I hope everything goes well" he said looking at Navya who was walking downstairs wearing a beautiful blue net saree.

"It will" I assured him and he smiled.

"Hey gorgeous!!" I looked at Navya top to bottom with a smirk. "Nanduuu" she whined blushing.

"You really look pretty" Bhai side hugged her and she smiled.

"Is this for Cabir or his family?" Dad laughed making mine and Bhai's eyes wide.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें