Chapter 48

MANIK'S POV

"Manik!! Let's watch a movie" Nandini whined. "No movie. You need to sleep" I said handing her the medicines.

"Now take them and sleep" I said. "I have to?" she looked at me innocently. "Yess" I said and she sighed gulping them down.

"Yuckk" she made a disgusting face and I chuckled. "Now sleep" I said and she shook her head. "One sec" she got down the bed and went near the drawer.

She came back with some medicines in her hand. "Here take them. These are yours" she said handing my medicines.

"How are my medicines with you?" I frowned. "I kept some with me incase of emergency" she shrugged making me smile. I took the medicines and gulped it down.

"Now sleep..I will also go and sleep" I said and she nodded. I got up from the bed and she did the same.

"Goodnight" she whispered hugging me and I sighed hugging her back. "It has been soo long that we hugged eachother" I said and she chuckled.

"Goodnight" I said pulling apart.

"What are you going to do about LoveGuru?" she asked biting her lip. "I'll search for her" I shrugged making her eyes go wide.

"How?" she asked. "I don't know" I shrugged going out.

I came out of the room and was about to go to the guest room when I bumped with Cabir. "Yaar...I thought you would be with Navya. Why are you bumping with me?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"Arre that Abhi is not letting me stay with her" he huffed and I chuckled.

"Chalo then" I said wrapped my hand around him and dragged towards the guest room.

We laid down and started talking about different things and slept.

Next day

"Nanduuu!! Breakfast is ready beta. Come fast" aunty yelled arranging the dishes on the dining table.

"Goodmorning" Cabir greeted sitting on the chair beside Navya and kissed her cheek making Abhi roll his eyes.

"Badmash!! Sharam nahi hai?" aunty smacked his head. "Yeh hai na sharmane keliye" Cabir shrugged pointing at Navya who was already blushing.

"Nanduu!!" aunty yelled again. "Yeh ladki bhi na" she shook her head in disbelief.

"Goodmorning" Nandini came downstairs wearing a baby pink top and white plazo. She looked cute!! She sat beside me and smiled at me.

"Goodmorning" she greeted. "Goodmorning" I smiled at her.

"How is your health now?" we both asked together and chuckled. "I'm good" we both again said together.

"Haan yeh karlo pehle" Cabir rolled his eyes.

"Ok ok...have your breakfast now" aunty said and we started eating. "How are we going to go to Manglore?" Nandini asked.

"We are going to go to the farmhouse first by car. We need to pick some stuff from there. Then we will go to Manglore in train" aunty said making my eyes go wide.

"Yayy!!! Train is going to be awesome" Nandini and Navya squealed.

"Why train? We can go in flight or car right?" I frowned. "Yaar train will be awesome" Cabir said.

"Yeahh..we all can enjoy" aunty smiled. "But it will take a lot of time" I sighed.

"It's okay Manik...it will be great" Nandini said and I sighed.

"Yaa, we all are going to enjoy" Abhi said. "Does we include me too?" Arya came inside the house making me clench my teeth.

"Heyy" Nandini smiled at him. "Hii gorgeous" he winked at her and she chuckled.