Chapter 72

MANIK'S POV

"How can I help you sir?" the girl near the reception of Jewels resort smiled at us. "We...." I was about to answer when Cabir stopped me.

"I know how to flirt better than you" he whispered to me while I rolled my eyes. "Firstly, I wanted to tell you that you look damn pretty" Cabir leaned forward and winked at her making her blush.

"Th..thank you" she tucked her hair back with a shy smile. "How are you soo beautiful?" Cabir continued while I huffed in annoyance. Is he freaking serious?

"I..please.." she chuckled shaking her head. "So..shall we get back to her question?" I forced a smile looking at Cabir. "He is just jealous" Cabir whispered to her making her chuckle again.

"I need Vijay's room number" I gritted my teeth interrupting them. She gasped for a second listening to my voice.

"He doesn't know how to talk to girls. I'll deal it" Cabir smiled at her flirtatiously. I raised my hands in disbelief. "Vijay?" she asked looking at me and then Cabir.

"Yeah... Vijay Kapadia. Can you check in your customer list? He took a room right?" Cabir asked her calmly. If we weren't in disguise, I would've deal all this in my own way.

"But why? It's against our rules" she gave an apologetic smile. I groaned throwing my head back. "Ohh please" Cabir placed his hand at hers innocently. She blushed more looking at their hands.

"He said something" I forced a smile pointing at Cabir as she was too busy blushing. "Umm... I'll check" she nodded and started searching in the computer. Cabir gave me a smirk and I face palmed.

"Sorry sir... there is no Vijay Kapadia staying here" she said making me and Cabir exchange looks. "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. Whose name might he have taken the room on?

"What about Trisha?" I asked Cabir. "Ohh...is Trisha Kapadia staying here then?" Cabir asked her.

"Who is she to you?" she asked. "She is Vijay's sister" Cabir replied. "So you can call her right?" she shrugged. "But we want to surprise her on her birthday" Cabir gave her a fake smile.

"You said it's Vijay's birthday?" she frowned. "Yeah" he gritted his teeth. "Then Trisha...?" she asked confused.

"They both are twins for God's sake. Can you tell me which room are they staying in?" I yelled banging the desk making her look at me scared while Cabir sighed nodding.

"Oh...okay" she panicked looking into the computer.

"She is damn annoying" Cabir muttered to me. "Aur kar flirt uss se" I glared at him while he shrugged innocently.

"Yeah...she..she is staying in room no. 303" she gulped looking at me. "Good. Don't tell them that they have guests as we need to surprise them" I said and she nodded.

"Do you know who all stay in that room?" I asked and she shook her head. "They come here at evening and my shift finishes at afternoon" she replied making us sigh. We were about to go when she stopped Cabir.

"Your phone number?" she asked him biting her lips nervously. "Ohh that...ask my wife" he winked and we came out as the receptionist looked at him shocked.

"What will we do now?" Cabir asked me. "Let's just try going towards the room. What if Nandini is there inside?" I asked and he sighed.

"But the room would be locked from outside right?" he asked making me think. We can't take anyone's help here as it might get late.

"Vijay can come here at any moment" Cabir said and I nodded. "I have an idea" I said going towards the restaurant followed by Cabir.

"Excuse me" I called the manager and he looked at me. "Yes sir?" he asked looking at us. "Umm...we need a red velvet cake. Please do send it to our room 303" I said and he nodded taking down the order.