Chapter 11

(Nandini and Manik's attire is in the media box)

MANIK'S POV

After getting changed, I started going back to the living room when I saw Mukti, Aliya and Navya also coming outside a room.

"Chale? Let's watch some movie" Aliya said and I nodded.

Navya slowly opened the door of another room and peeped inside. "Nandu, come fast. We are watching a movie. We are downstairs" Navya said and I can hear Nandini saying yes.

We started going but I realised that I left my phone in the room. "Tum log javo. I'll bring my phone" I said and they left.

I went inside my room and brought my phone. While going back, I heard some sounds from the guest room.

"Aiyyappa, where is the hair dryer?" I heard Nandini. I slowly opened the door and there she was in front of the mirror, searching for a hair dryer.

Her wet hair was just adding beauty to her already beautiful face. She smiled spotting the hair dryer and started drying her hair.

She looked angelic while drying her hair. Her hair was falling on her face and she was gently tucking it back. She continued drying her hair and I continued staring at her while leaning on the door.

After drying her hair, she shooked her head to settle her hair. The water droplets made their way to my face. I smiled while wiping the droplets.

She started combing her hair and my staring came to an halt as someone closed my mouth from back and dragged me to my room.

I knew who it was so I dint protest. After reaching my room, he pushed me in and closed the door. I gave a bored expression and turned around. I was correct.

It's Cabir.

"It looks like I am your girlfriend and you dragged me here to romance with me" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Accha, so let's start?" he asked smiling sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

He slowly came towards me and cupped my cheek while I frowned.

"So let's..." before Cabir speaks I cut him off.

"Let's talk" I said pushing away slowly while he smirked.

"Good that you agreed to talk. I don't want to hear any excuses or lies. Only truth" he said like a strict mother. I sat on the couch followed by him.

"Shoot your questions" I said leaning back.

"What's happening to you? What are these sudden changes?" he asked. "What changes?" I asked as I dint realise any changes in me.

"C'mon Manik Malhotra. You started having your breakfast lately. You started becoming friends with others. You started listening to LoveGuru's show. You started to stare and adore someone. You started to...." Cabir was going to continue but I stopped him in middle.

"Okay okay. I got it. But what's bad in it?. I mean is it not good?" I asked.

"It's not about good or bad Dumbo. I am asking you why this sudden change?. I know the reason but I am confused" he said sighing.

"What is the reason you think?" I asked him as I seriously don't know what the reason is.

"I don't exactly know. I thought it's because of Nandini. I saw you staring at her and smiling at her. You want to be her friend. You adore her secretly. You dance with her in the rain and all. But again I see you lost somewhere when you were talking to LoveGuru. You intentionally had your breakfast lately to listen to her show. You were reluctant to eat untill her show starts. I can see the peace on your face when you heard her voice. I saw you smiling at her words..."Cabir continued and I again cut him off.