Chapter 22

(Concert venue in media box)

MANIK's POV

"Nandini yaar, open the door" I banged on Nandini's door for the tenth time. But still there was no response.

I called her but she dint lift. I called Navya and she said she was in the venue.

Don't know what this girl is doing?

"Nandini!!!" I yelled and again banged the door. The door slowly opened revealing a sleepy Nandini who was rubbing her eyes to get rid of the sleep. Her hair was all messy and her night wear was all crushed.

"Kya hai?" she mumbled in her sleepy voice. "Ohh so the princess was sleeping" I glared at her and she hmmed.

"Nandini!! My pant is with you. It's the concert day. We need to get ready and you should help us" I gritted my teeth.

She frowned and then widened her eyes. "Ohh shit!!! I am soo sorry. I'll just.... I'll just give it to you" she said hurriedly and pulled me inside.

"I don't know how I overslept. I asked Navya to wake me up. She is an idiot. I don't know what will I do now. I should actually stop trusting Navya on waking me up. That girl I tell you. I should handle everything now. It's all because of you. Why did you plan an outdoor concert? If it was in India, my team would be there to help me. Now..." she continued murmuring while handing my outfit. "Nandini!!!" I yelled making her stop.

"It's okay. You still have time. The concert has more 5 hours to start" I said. "What?" she looked at the time and glared at me.

"Idiot!! When there is soo much time, why did you wake me up as if the concert is in an hour. You are crazy" she gritted her teeth.

"We all have a photoshoot madam. So we need to get ready right?" I raised my eyebrows and she nodded.

"I am very excited for your concert. It's the first time that I am going to some concert" she smiled widely. "Ohh!! So you will be standing in the crowd and will be cheering for me. But I will not be able to see you as you are soo short" I superseded my laugh.

"We are not going there again" she threatened pointing her index finger at me.

"Fine fine. Now come and help us" I said surrendering. "I'll freshen up and come" she said looking at her nylon sleeveless shirt and shorts.

"We don't have much time. After we go for our photoshoot, you can freshen up" I shrugged. "Are you asking me to come out of my room like this?" she said pointing at her dress and I again shrugged.

"Come on" I said pulling her out. "Let me adjust my hair atleast Manik" she whined and pulled her hand back.

She adjusted her messy hair into a bun and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Woah!! Awesome!! Now shall we go?" I asked sarcastically and she rolled her eyes. "I need to brush my teeth" she said and ran inside the washroom before I can catch her.

"Nandini!!!" I yelled and glared at the closed washroom door. After few minutes she came out after brushing her teeth.

"Chalo" I again dragged her without waiting.

We went to the makeup room which was organized for us in the hotel itself.

"Woahh!! You look soo professional" Cabir smirked looking at Nandini who was glaring at me. Cabir again looked back in the mirror and adjusted his outfit.

"Is this the new trend?" Dhruv asked who was getting his hair done. "Yeah!! Manik impatience trend" she gave a lip tight smile and others chuckled.

"Nandini, come here na" Aliya called who was getting her makeup done. Nandini went near her and they started talking something about the outfit.