Chapter 63❤️

(During the song, I request you all to listen to it in background while reading 🥺)

(Nandini and Manik's costume in media box)

NANDINI'S POV

"Only one letter is left" I shrieked coming out of the washroom after taking a long shower. The girls were sitting in my room and were getting ready.

"Ahaaa! Someone is excited" Aliya winked at me before going back to combing her hair. "Noth..nothing like that" I blushed adjusting the towel wrapped around me.

I went in front of the mirror and started drying my wet hair. "Ohh c'mon on Aliya!! It's finally going to be 'the day'. So Nandini is on cloud nine" Mukti smirked at me while tying her shoe lace.

I playfully glared at her and got back to drying my hair.

"Aww!! She is blushing" Navya laughed coming near me making me blush more. "Guys stop!!" I rolled my eyes making them laugh more.

"Waise I need your help" I turned towards them. "So soon? You want us to go and get 'that' from the medical store?" Mukti raised her eyebrows suppressing her laugh. I looked at her with wide open eyes and mouth.

"You aren't serious? Are you?" I palmed my mouth making the other three laugh. "It's...it's my fault. I'll do it myself. You guys just..." I stomped my foot and went towards the wardrobe to take out the outfit for the day.

"Accha bol na. We were just fooling around" Mukti caught my wrist. "Yeah! Tell us we will help you" Aliya joined. I looked at them who gave me an innocent smile.

"I wanted to do something for Manik..." I bit my lip and they looked at me all excited. "What's the plan?" Navya shrieked coming towards us and stumbling on the way. "Arre arre shanth" I chuckled while she smiled sheepishly.

"So the plan is........."

"That's awesome" Aliya looked at me impressed.

"But when will you do this?" Navya asked. "Tomorrow?" I shrugged unsure. "Tomorrow? Are you sure?" Navya asked and I nodded.

"Okay then. Let me make the arrangements for you" Mukti smiled making me smile back. "You guys are the best" I hugged them and they chuckled.

"Are you sure that you don't need me to go to the medical store...?" Mukti smirked making me glare at her. "Yeah Nandini! Just think about it. You might need it...." Aliya joined wrapping her hand around Mukti.

"You know what? Just go to the medical store and get me a headache tablet. Because I am sure that I'll die with a headache due to your teasings" I rolled my eyes making them chuckle.

"Now just go. I'll change and come" I said pushing them out. "Okay okay! But here, take this" Navya said handing me a cover.

"And what's this?" I asked looking at it. "How can you forget? Your majnu has kept the outfit ready" Aliya nudged me making me blush.

"Awww!!" they awwed looking at me while I laughed snatching the cover and pushing them out.

"I'll be downstairs in few minutes" I yelled closing the door and they hooted going away. After closing the door, I sighed smiling to myself.

Why is he soo cute?

I took the outfit out of the cover and looked at the dress.

"What the...."

I blinked my eyes to get a clear picture of the dress. It's a royal long white frock. The top area was all designed with beads while the down part has net layers. It felt like a princess dress. I smiled to my fullest caressing it. There was a note in the cover and I opened it.