Chapter 35

NANDINI'S POV

"Wake up baby dolll" I got up with a jerk and glared at Navya for shouting in my ear.

"Let me sleep" I hit her with the pillow and layed on the bed again.

"Nandu uthoo!!" she yelled and I covered my ears with a pillow and closed my eyes.

"Nahi uthogi?" she asked sternly and I shook my head in negative. "Fine. Manik is there down. Issiliye I was waking you up" she said and I sat on the bed instantly.

"What? Manik is here? Why dint you tell me?" I yelled and she smirked. I got down the bed in hurry and stumbled but helped myself.

"Dhyaan se!" Navya told and I nodded going near the door.

"Ek second ek second!! Where are you going?" Navya ran near me and held my hand stopping me.

"Manik ke paas" I replied innocently.

"Aise?" she asked turning me towards the mirror. I looked at myself to see my hair messy and my face sleepy. My clothes were wrinkled and I looked like a beggar.

"Eww!! I'll go and freshen up" I said adjusting my hairs and she chuckled.

"Go and get freshen up fastly" she said arranging my bed. "Love you" I hugged her and went to freshen up.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I came out and opened my wardrobe.

"Abb roj acche kapde kaha se lau?" I sighed looking at my clothes.

"Shopping karne se" Navya said forwarding me a cover.

"What's this?" I asked. "I went out with Cabir last week. I bought this for you" she shrugged and I grinned.

"Kaise kar leti hai sab? You are the best" I hugged her and she hugged back. "Accha now get ready fastly. Do you want Manik to go?" she asked and I widened my eyes pulling apart.

"Noo... I'll get ready" I took the dress and smiled looking at it. It was a beautiful jumpsuit.

Navya left downstairs and I quickly got ready. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

"Hiii beautiful" I was taking my phone when I heard Cabir's voice. I looked near the door to see Cabir smiling at me.

"Hey handsome" I winked and he smirked.

"Are you going on a date?" he raised his eyebrows looking at me. "Noo..why do you think that way?" I shrugged.

"Because you got ready like that" he shrugged back.

"No. Now shall we go down?" I asked. "Why are you in a hurry? Want to meet someone?" he crossed his arms.

"Haan Manik.." I stopped as I realised what I was saying. I looked at Cabir to see his eyes widened.

"I...I...mean...I want...to..to..meet Manik. I need...to..to talk something" I stammered and he frowned. "Okay??" he looked confused.

"Okay" I gave a nervous smile.

"Okay" he shrugged.

"Okay" I shrugged back.

"Abb chalo bhi" he rolled his eyes and dragged me out while I chuckled.

We went downstairs and I saw Manik and Bhai sitting on the couch with some files in hands.

"Hiiiiii" I ran near them and smiled widely at Manik. He looked up from his file and gave me a smile.

"Hey" he said and looked back at the file while I frowned.

"Goodmorning" I gritted my teeth and he hmmed still looking at the file.