Chapter 25

NANDINI's POV

1 month later...

"I said you already" Manik huffed in annoyance.

"Manik, why can't you listen to me once?" I asked irritatedly.

"I told you I have some important work. I can't fulfill your date wish" he sighed.

"Manik please....you are doing this everytime" I rolled my eyes and took out a pair of clothes for me from the cupboard.

"Because I don't want to go on a date. Isn't it simple for you to understand?" he asked frustratedly.

"Are you serious?" I asked pausing my actions.

"100%, so stop troubling me" he said and I hanged the call and threw the phone on my bed.

He is sooo irritating!!

"My Jaan ki jaan, I missed you" Cabir hugged me entering my room without knocking asusual and I chuckled. "We just met yesterday?" I said. "But still, I missed you" he pouted.

"Are you trying to cheat on my friend?" I asked crossing my arms. "Maybe" he shrugged and we laughed.

"You were talking to The Hulk right?" he smirked making me roll me eyes.

"He is again denying to go for a date?" he asked again. "Dekho na, he never listens to me" I pouted.

"I am saying you to drop this idea. But you don't listen to me" he shrugged.

"I won't. I'll however make my plan successful" I said sternly. "Accha fine. I am waiting downstairs. Come soon and we will have breakfast. Ishu Maa and Ram paa are waiting" he said and I nodded.

I started combing my hair when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and sighed.

"Kya hai?" I answered the call.

"Nandini, are you angry?" he spoke calmly.

"Yes, I am. Why are you doing this Manik? Ek date se kya hojatha hai? Please" I said frustratedly and heard him sigh.

"Nandini, you are trying to send me on dates with some random girls. Are you serious?" he yelled.

"What is there in that?" I yelled back.

"I am not ready for all this. And you know right that you can't force me?" he said and I sighed.

I thought he was waiting for his soulmate.

"You are not ready?" I asked to confirm.

"Yeah, please understand" he said.

"I thought that you were ready. Why dint you tell me before? Idiot!!! I am sorry. I won't force you" I said guiltily.

"It's fine. And you dint let me tell you before. Are we okay now?" he asked.

"Yeahh" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"Abhi is calling me, I need to rush" he said and we ended the call.

This one month had passed soo fast. I still remember the day we came back from London. And the next day, Cabir and Navya actually fell on the elders feet and convinced them.

Though they got angry at first but then they understood and accepted their relationship. Bhai, Mukti and Manik were happy listening to it too.

We all grew more close in this one month. Though they three dint return from London, we called eachother everyday and shared everything.

I and Manik became the coolest friends. We shared everything with eachother. But I still dint reveal about me being the LoveGuru as it is hard and against my job to reveal so many people.