Chapter 9

MANIK's POV

I woke up the next morning, to get hit by 4 pillows and suddenly getting drenched by water.

"What the..." I saw my four friends glaring at me.

Before I could open my mouth, Dhruv hit me with a rubber ball and Mukti poured another glass of water on me.I glared at them and Aliya again hit me with another ball.

"Stop it!!" I shouted but they ignored it.

Before Cabir took another glass of water, I stood up on my bed and said "Let's talk like mature people. Stop these games" I said glaring at them.

They exchanged looks and agreed. I sighed and again sat down on my bed, to again get hit by another pillow.

I glared at Cabir and they all started laughing.

These guys can never change!

After their silly games, they all sat around me while I was sitting in the middle of the bed.

"What's with your early morning attacking?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Saale! You are asking us? Tujhe kuch batana nahi hai?" Cabir asked glaring me.

What should I tell them? Are they talking about LoveGuru? Did they got to know that I felt attracted to her voice? But how did they?.

I looked at them confused and Aliya hit my shoulder. "London?" she said raising her eyes and then it striked me.

Shit!!!

How can I forget. I looked at them and gave a apologetic  smile.

"I got to know it yesterday. I was going to tell you people. Before that you...." I was speaking to get cut by Dhruv.

"Seriously Buddy? When were you going to tell? After the concert?" he asked lifting his hands up in the air and sighing.

"Woh sab chod. Why did you agree?" Mukti asked. "Arre tho kya karu? Should I say that we won't do the concert? Guys seriously?" I asked.

"Manik, do you realise? There are only 10 days left for the concert. How can we change the venue?. And that too not in India. How can we suddenly change it to London?" Aliya shook her head in disbelief.

"Mujhe bhi kal hi mere P.A. ne phone kar ke bataya. They are saying that our fans from London are waiting from years for us to do a concert there" I explained.

"Tho next time kar lethe na. How can we manage in such a short time?. Humne tho already venue, passes sab arrange kardiya na" Cabir said leaning back.

"Ye sab Teri galti hai. In our previous live, you promised that we will do our next concert in London. And now all fans are literally thinking that we are doing it there" I said throwing a pillow at Cabir. He then realised and face palmed.

"Abb we don't have an option. Let's do it in London. Hum ne abb tak reveal nahi Kiya na, so let's reval today" Dhruv sighed and we nodded.

"Mar gaye" Cabir said and we turned towards him. "Nandini and Navya? They already started arranging everything here. Hum unhe kaise bathaye? They are going to be hell annoyed too" Cabir said and everyone exchanged looks and sighed.

"Unse kon dartha hai?" I said looking here and there.

"Acchaa" they all said together and I shrugged.

"Tho Manik hi baath karega. Especially Nandini se" Mukti said and others grinned while I shrugged.

"Firstly, she would be angry with you for yesterday" Aliya said. "What yesterday?" I asked.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें