Chapter 21

MANIK's POV

While we all surrounded Navya, who was sitting on the middle of the bed giving us a nervous smile.

Mukti went close to her and wrapped her arm around Navya.

"So Ms. Event Manager, has become our friend's girlfriend now. Right?" Mukti raised her eyebrows while Navya gave a slight nod.

"We said that we approve of your relationship. But we dint say that we approve you" Aliya winked at us without Navya's notice.

"Both aren't same?" Navya frowned.

"Nope. It's dangerously different" I smirked making her frown harder.

"Cabir isn't here. So it's time we tell you about our plan" Aliya whispered dangerously. "What.. What plan?" Navya asked looking at us.

"We dint want our friend to get angry on us. So we just told him that we approve of this relatioship. But the reality is..." Mukti stopped looking the other side to control her laughter.

I cleared my throat gaining her attention.

"The reality is that, it's all part of our plan. We don't want to end up in bad terms with Cabir. So, you should go and tell him that you are leaving him" I completed with a smirk.

Navya had already started shivering and by seeing her we can say that she will start crying in any moment. Dhruv signalled us to stop our act but we dint.

"So Navya, if you don't do this, we are going to break our friendship with Cabir" Aliya said with a stern face.

"Ple...please... Cabir loves you people. He..he.. can't live without you guys. I'll.... I'll leave...him. I am sorry" Navya started crying by placing her face on her palms. She was crying terribly.

We all exchanged looks and gave a nod to eachother.

"We are sorry" we said and started laughing.

She frowned and looked at us with confusion. "Ohh babes. We are soo sorry. We were just teasing you" Mukti said side hugging her and Navya frowned still not getting it.

"Navya chill. Don't worry. We are happy for you people" Aliya caught her hands and assured.

"I have told you guys not to do this act. See how badly she cried" Dhruv sighed.

"C'mon yaar. We thought to have some fun. Dint you guys had fun with us in the mall?" I raised my eyebrows at Navya who was now understanding everything.

"You guys were joking?" Navya asked in disbelief and we gave her an apologetic smile.

"You guys are impossible" she shook her head wiping her tears. "We are sorry for that" Mukti said side hugging her.

"But on a serious note, we are going to test you" Aliya smirked. "Do you mean blood test?" Navya frowned.

"Ohh that's a boring method. We have some fun methods" I winked at her.

"C'mon just tell me" Navya asked looking at us.

"Firstly, there is a condition. You are not going to tell Cabir what happened here. Or he will kill us for making you cry" Dhruv said and Navya gave a mischievous smile.

"What if I tell?" Navya smirked. "Then Navya, your tests are going to get harder" I smirked back and she pouted.

"Fine I won't" she said looking down. "Good for you. Now let us tell you what's up in our mind" Mukti started.

"We have three tasks for you. If you complete them successfully then you are the one for our friend" I completed.

"And you have to complete them in these two days" Aliya continued and Navya nodded thoughtfully.