Chapter 23

NANDINI'S POV

"Are you freaking serious?" Mukti glared at Cabir who shrugged back. "You are senseless Cabir" Mukti whined.

"Ohh thanks!! But it's decided" Cabir winked.

"What? Having pizza for breakfast?" Mukti made a disgusting face.

"Yes. It's my treat for yesterday's successful concert" Cabir winked.

We all were sitting in the lawn of the hotel and discussing on what to have for breakfast. Actually it's more of Mukti and Cabir fighting.

We all were still in our nightwears and Manik and Bhai are still sleeping in their rooms.

"Haa so you can treat us in the evening Cabir" Aliya tried to convince but Cabir was adamant.

"Let's take votes" Mukti smirked.

"How many of you think to have a proper breakfast and not pizza??" Mukti asked looking at us.

All of us raised our hands except Cabir.

"Navya??" Cabir asked in disbelief.

"Fine" she rolled her eyes and kept her hand down. "Still Aliya, Nandu and Dhruv are at my side" Mukti smiled widely.

"Devils" Cabir mumbled and I threw a cushion at his face making him glare at me.

"So, let's get freshen up. Will wake up the other two also" Dhruv said and we all started going back to our rooms.

We decided to meet at the restaurant in the hotel. Cabir and Dhruv went to wake up Manik and Bhai.

"What about your show?" Navya asked picking up the towel. "I am going to send the recording now. They will telecast it" I said sitting on the bed.

"Okayy. I'll freshen up and come. You can record till that time" she said and I nodded. She went to the washroom and I opened my phone.

Being a LoveGuru is a difficult job. You don't get a chance to take leave. So whenever it is not possible for me to go to the office, I have to record and send my team. They will telecast without getting doubt.

I started my recording and talked about forceful marriages. The topic I dont like and fully against of.

MANIK'S POV

I was busy dreaming the same dream of me running behind that mysterious girl.

Suddenly I felt a tingling sensation near my neck making me slowly get my conscious back. I slowly opened my eyes to see the most dreadful face.

CABIR DHAWAN

He is looking like a desperate girl who is trying to seduce me by running the finger from my face to neck. I sighed irritatedly and jerked his hand away.

"Ohh goodmorning Manik" he greeted flirtatiously. "It has became a very bad  morning" I glared at him and sat on the bed.

"So you expected Nandini to do this instead of me?" he smirked and my eye widened.

"What the fuck? How did Nandini come inbetween?" I asked shocked.

"It's time we talk Manik Baba" Cabir sighed and I frowned.

"Before coming to London, I asked you to get clear on your feelings. So what happened?" he asked. "What is with this interrogation early in the morning?" I gritted my teeth.

"Manik come to the point" he sighed. Cabir really gets serious on this topic.

"I don't know. But it's not to do anything with Nandini. We are great friends. So don't bring her into this mess" I warned him and he rolled his eyes.