Carsick

Kinda rushed sry

Words: 1426
Promt: Dream gets motion sick

Tw vomit

————————-
Karl, George, Sapnap, and Dream, were all on a road trip. The four having planned this awhile ago, and meeting up to do it only weeks later. Excitement and question burned through them all, as they didn't really know where they were going. Just wanting to spend time together, so it didn't really matter where.

Before they had left the house to go on this trip, Dream had told george something that could make this trip difficult.

Dream said that he gets carsick easily. Not just feeling dizzy, or nauseous. Full on vomit or puking. Originally he was going to speak up about it, but didn't want to ruin plans because of a queasy stomach.

The only reason he told George, was because he'd be sitting beside him. If he was sick, George could prepare himself to move away from him. But also because George caught him trying to throw up in the toilet the meal they all ate together. He didn't want to be sick in the car, so Dream had tried to throw it all up before the inevitable trip.

Nonetheless, the two couples sat in the car.
Sapnap driving, Karl holding his hand in the passenger seat, Dream and George in back.
George sat close enough so that he could occasionally plant kisses on dreams head during the trip.

As minutes turned to hours, the four were having an exceptional time. Dream had felt fine so far, and they were approaching a small town. They were going to stop and get gas, or snacks of some sort.

The town was still about a thirty minutes away, and the blonde had started it feel it. 
A sickening, yet tender feeling bounced through him.
The cause was Sapnap turning on the road. It had long fast corners, and the swaying was making him feel sick.

George noticed as his boyfriend face turned pale, and he was starting to look distressed.
He was literally swaying with the car, and his mouth began to water.
Dream felt it in his neck, as the more dazed he got.

The blonde put a hand over his mouth as he tried to not vomit in Sapnaps car.

"Sap, roll the windows down!"

"Why? It's freezing outside dude?"

"I think dreams gonna be carsick"

Karl and Sapnap rolled the windows down, and George rolled his down as well.
The brunette moved dreams face so he was facing the wind coming into the car.
Their hair flying all over the place.

Sapnap slowed his turns, while handing a bottle of water to dream.
George and Karl watched as dreams eyes batted everywhere. His eyes almost rolled back as the queasy feeling only grew stronger.

"Have some gum, it will help"

Dream chewed for awhile before it became to much. He was dizzy and ailing. One final turn sent him over the edge. Dream leaned forward and said:

"I'm going to puke-"

He tried to make it the window, but just leaned forward, in between his legs. The seatbelts tight grasp on him made it 3x as worse.

Dream made a 'Blech" sound as he threw up on the floor of the car. He didn't have enough in his stomach to throw up, so acid and bits of blood came shooting through this throat.
Making his whole mouth gross.
His hair covered his eyes, as he let tears well.

Karl gagged at the sight, Sapnap too.
George wanted to look away, but put dreams needs before his.
He didn't look like he was done. And a gravel road was coming up.