Cuddles

Short fluff ch 🫶 yw.

Word count: 858
—————————————

George sat in his desk chair, on a call with karl. The two were discussing the MCC teams, and arguing about each and every detail.

Dream was laced out on George's bed. He was just getting over the seasonal flu, and was especially tired.
The blond had spent the whole week in bed, curled up, and sick.

Dream let out a groan, while standing up to slump to his boyfriend.
He tapped George's shoulder over and over again, until the other turned to look at him.

"Hold on Karl" he said while taking his headphones off. He didn't mute, as it was only karl listening.

"Can you come lay with me?"

"I stayed in bed with you all of last night? You still want to cuddle?"

There was a moment of silence. Dream pouting, and karl laughing.

"I'm cold" Dream whined

"Baby, I'm on the phone with karl. I'll lay with you after, I promise"

"Damm, George, Ditching your boyfriend for me" karl giggled.

"Oh shut it karl"

Dream groaned and stumbled back to the blankets of the bed. Nuzzling into the sheets, making it obvious he was 'mad' at George.

"Just Switch the call to your phone, and go see him"

"I don't knowww"

"At least sit with him, he got all the way out of bed Just to ask you"

"Fine, Fine"

Leaving karl in the headphones connected to his phone, George chuckled while slowly getting up. He lifted the blanket to See Dream curled up on the corner of the bed, hugging a pillow.

George Laid next to him, and could still hear karl laughing at dream being clingy.

When dream noticed george came and sat with him, a stupid dopey grin slipped onto his face.
The blond could also hear karl giggling but didn't care. He was too focused on trying to be warm.
George let dream whine and grab onto him, while getting comfortable himself.

George brushed some hair out of dreams face, feeling his forehead while doing so.

"Holy shit, Dream"
George said while he kissed his head.

"Your head is so hot, you're definitely still sick"

"I'm freezing"

George felt the goosebumps on dreams arms and frowned. He genuinely didn't like to see his boyfriend sick.

"Can I have another blanket?"

"Yeah, of course, hold on"
George sat up, Karl still patiently waiting to continue the conversation

"Is dream okay?"

"He had the flu all of last week, and now I think he has a fever"

"Oh I'm sorry, Does he have it bad?"

"It's all good, He's a lot better now" George said while opening the hallway closet. Grabbing the heaviest blanket he could see.

"He threw up a few times, but otherwise it hasn't been too bad"

Karl babbled some More wishes for dreams immune system, as George entered back into the bedroom.

The motion catching dreams attention, as he rolled over. Making room for George to lay again.
George laid down, and waiting for dream to position himself comfortably.

The blond curled onto George, resting flat against his stomach and chest. His head being just under the brunettes, who's was resting on a soft pillow.

George pulled the blanket, along with the extra over, and rested into the fluffy sheets.

Karl and George began to talk, George secretly playing with dreams soft hair. It was slightly messy, and was using his fingers to brush it out.

George still felt Dream Shake with chills. Not knowing how to make warmer than he already was.
Dream was already gripping onto George for dear life, while barely keeping his eyes open.

Before George could come up with a solution to fix dreams chills, the blonde fixed it for him. Lifting Georges hoodie, and resting his head under it. So his cheek was laying against George's bare chest.

"Dream you idiot" George couldn't help but Aw slightly. The sight of his much taller, toolouder, dominate boyfriend, being snuggled up to him was adorable.

"Karl- Hes in my shirt!"

"Hes what?!"

"I know! Let me Send a photo"

George snapped a quick photo of dream. Only the top of his head could be seen through the neckline, but it was still ridiculously sweet.

"Stop! George! He looks so cute!"
Karl giggled.

"I don't even think he's awake anymore"

George gently patted dreams hair, like someone would pet a dogs head.

"No he's 100% out"

"I never once thought about dream being clingy"

"Oh, you have no idea" George snorted.

The two boys continued to talk, while dream rested. Taking any amount of time with his boyfriend to be close.

"George, dude. I can hear him snoring"

Laughing, George stopped to listen. He unknowingly learned to block the sound out, but sure enough. He was snoring.

"How the fuck can you fall asleep with that?"

"How the fuck can fall asleep next to Sapnap? I know for a fact he snores way louder"

"Alright fair"

George chuckled, as he rubbed dreams back. His hand was warm, so the blond groaned happily in his sleep when he felt it on his back.

"Fuck- I love him so much"