Tooth Tragedies

Prompt: Dream falls, George helps him
(I don't want to spoil it 😭)

Word count: 1432
——————————————————
"Let's race!"

Without warning, Dreams friend Dean, started running. The two had been walking back home to their partners. Dean seeing his girlfriend, and Dream coming home to George, his boyfriend.

The two were childhood friends? If you could call it that. More of friends that took eight year breaks from each other, because they were fighting.

They were now trying to rekindle the friendship. Dream wasn't fully convinced that dean was his friend. The entire day they hung out, dean had been acting strange. Like he knew something, that dream didn't.

Now, dean wanted to race dream to door. George and deans girlfriend were inside talking. Blissfully unaware of what was about to happen.

"I don't want to, it's dark"

"Don't be a pussy. Come on"

Dream agreed even though, there was a sinking feeling in his gut.
Yet he still ran with him to the door.

The streetlights cascaded a orange shadow, and showcased beautiful scenery around them. It was just bright enough to see small pebbles on the sidewalk.

Dream was in the lead. He wasn't going especially fast, but also a bit faster than a normal run.

Suddenly, dean called dreams name.
Dream turning his head to see him sprinting towards him. Sticking out his foot, so Dream toppled over onto the pavement.

He sent the blond flying into the dark road, barely bracing himself with his hands. When he hit the ground, Dream immediately felt something.

It was far too complicated to be put into one word.

Something.

He felt his chin scratch against the pebbles, hands laying flat on the ground, the way his head smacked against the ground, or maybe it was the blood. A Lot of blood.

He felt excruciating pain ring through his nerves. Adrenaline high, and awful torment.

He began to wail. It hurt so badly. So fucking badly. He couldn't even move. His mouth hurt so much. Blood puddles gathered around his chin, and awful feelings in each one.

He screamed as loud as his vocals would let him. Being scared, cold, hurt, and extremely doused in agony.

Dean just laughed.

Dream continued to sob, while hot tears streamed down from his eyes. He was so in shock, moving wasn't even a consideration.

Deans girlfriend had seen the hole thing from the window. From when they began to run, to when dean tripped Dream, and to when he fell.

She almost instantly called George to go outside with her.
When they did rush outside, they were greeted by a sight that should have been in a movie.

Dean cackling at the top of his lungs, and a hurt dream on the pavement. Mouth absolutely dripping in blood.

It was this moment when the blond noticed where the blood was coming from. His whole head hurt, but his mouth was unexplainable.
Burning fire in his gums and teeth.

With a shaky arm, he reached out to pick up a small white.. Rock?

He knew deep down it wasn't a pebble or rock. It was his tooth.

When he realized he immediately dropped it again. The consequences of the 'race' were becoming all too clear.

George rushed over to dream who was still sobbing into the ground. Laying in his own blood, and shaking.