"Fuck diabetes honeslty,"

Prompt: (requested) diabetic dream
*im aware that there is some plot holes, but in order for this to even be a chapter, you'll just have to deal with it lol*

Words: 2103
—————————————-

"Gogs," dream babbled hesitatingly. Lightly tapping on his boyfriends shoulder, and trying to wake him up.

The two were on a plane to North Carolina. Going to see karl, and some more of their friends.
George was sleeping, as they were on a night flight. Until he was awoken by Dream.

"Hm?" He said hazily. Trying to wake himself up to talk to his boyfriend.

"Could you stand up? I need to pee," he said sheepishly. Letting out a light chuckle.

George rolled his eyes. It was probably the fourth time he'd gotten up so Dream could get past him.

He'd wished the other would've taken into consideration that his diabetes would make him need to pee more than George, especially at night. Therefore he should've taken the isle seat.
But dream liked the window.

"Sorry," dream smiled. Standing up and walking past George.

As Dream was gone, George fumbled around in his bag. Looking for something he could give Dream.

Dream always kept food on him incase he needed to boost his glucose level. George liked to keep food for Dream as well. Just in case he ran out, or desperately needed it.

Unfortunately, the airport didn't allow food to be brought over the boarder. They were already late, so there was so no time to pick up anything at the airport for Dream during the flight.
They weren't worried as the plane had food on it.

When dream returned, he looked tired. Hazy eyes, and eyes batting around the Plane.

George immediately helped Dream sit back down in his seat. Holding his hand to help him sit.

Getting out his phone, Dream held it to go over his glucose sensor on the back of his arm.
Seeing the number he sighed, but wasn't surprised.

"Too high?"  George asked.

"Mhm," dream groaned. Becoming irritated at the fact his body couldn't function properly.

There wasn't many options to lower the amount of insulin for dream, as they were on a plane. So he decided to drink some water to level it. Hoping it'd go down enough until they landed.

As Dream began to drink the water, George stared at him.
"What?" The blond asked after seeing George's blank stare.

"You're gonna have to pee again in like twenty-five minutes. There's no point in me going back to sleep." George groaned. Dramatically sighing as he pulled out his laptop.

Dream only laughed lightheartedly. Continuing to drink the water. He knew George was right, but liked his window seat too much to give it up.

As the flight continued Dream spent a lot of his time watching Netflix, and looking out the window. Occasionally babbling to George his random thoughts. He even took a nap.

George tended to be paranoid when it came to looking after Dream. He knew Dream was very capable with his insulin, but he couldn't help himself from wondering if Dream needed to check it again.

At night, Dream would often have a small snack with a small dose of insulin to stabilize his glucose levels. Yet George found himself checking it in the night if he was still awake.

So as Dream napped, George opened his phone. He had the same app Dream used to check his blood sugar on his phone. Incase dreams died while they were out.