Blood is Scary

Prompt: dreams scared of blood

Cw: Vomit, mention of blood
Words: 1761
———————————————————

"Can you pass the remote?" George said.

The two were sitting on the couch, resting after a long steam. Sapnap was in his room, calling his own boyfriend, karl.

Dream was soundly laying on George's chest, who was peacefully watching tv. The brunette running his hand through his dirty-blond curls. Each tug on his fluffy hair, pushing Dream farther into a sleepy state. Not to mention, the fluffy blanket that covered them both.

It was very cold outside, as snow piled up on the ground. George just got in from taking the trash out, so his body was still adjusting from the cold, to the heat of the cozy house.

Suddenly, George felt something trickle down from his nose. Reaching his hand to touch it, blood doused his finger.

"Oh shit- my nose is bleeding"
George grumbled.

Dream immediately shot up, when he realized how close he was to George, or more specifically, his nose.

Dream had always been queasy when it came to blood. No matter who's blood it was, it could make him faint in the spot. Along with needles, or anything medical.

George did not know Dream was sensitive to blood. If he knew, he wouldn't of told him his nose was bleeding. Instead, just fixing it.

Dreams heart skipped a beat, making it rush to catch up. Loud thumping of his muscles and cells.
He went pale when he actually saw the red liquid, and almost let himself go.

George used his hand to stop blood from getting on the couch, but some accidentally got on the blond.

It was only a few little drops, but it handed on his sweater sleeve. Soaking into the thick fabric.

Dream froze in spot, as George eyed him.
"Are you okay?"

Opening his mouth to respond, dream couldn't make any words form. He felt a spell of dizziness, sputter around his head.

George hadn't even noticed that a bit of his blood dripped onto his boyfriend.

"Oh fuck- I'm gonna puke—" Dream mumbled. Feeling nausea overwhelm him. He tried to hold it back, but just couldn't. Seeing more blood from the brunettes body get on him.

His eyes were forced closed, as he leaned over. Undigested food forcing its way back up. Burning his throat on the way through.

George's eyes widened at how fast it all happened. He didn't have time to even grab a tissue for himself.

"What- dream?? Are you okay"
George babbled surprisingly. Truly having no idea why Dream suddenly threw up.

Dream went to speak, but George was rushing over to him. Most likely to comfort him from puking up his guts.

George was too focused on making sure dream was okay, to stop the blood dripping.

George held onto dreams hands, while the blond himself, was trying regain his vision. When he could see properly again, dreams eyes caught on the red liquid. His eyes rolling to the back of his head, soon closing after.

This time, George noticed what made dream literally pass out.
Quickly catching his body, as he completely lost consciousness. Letting him lay on the ground, while he went to fetch a tissue for his nose.