Relapse

"Dreamm??" George yelled from down the hall. He had been trying to find him for ages now. The two had been laying together, when dream left to change out of his hoodie.

"Dream?"

Suddenly as George walked by the bathroom, he heard light sniffles and sobs. He immediately turned around and knocked on the door, despite it being ajar open.

When no response came, he gently pushed the door open. He had thought he locked the door to the bathroom, so it was quite confusing for it to be open; let alone Dream in there crying.

Dream had bulimia in the past, and they had agreed to lock the bathroom doors after they ate. George knew Dream wasn't capable of being in the bathroom after meals, so George always locked the door.

When the brunette opened the door, Dream was sat beside the toilet, on the floor.
He was curled up so his face was buried in the fabric of his sweatpants, and he was physically shaky.

"Baby? What's wrong.. are you okay?"
George knew exactly what happened, and Dream knew it too.

"I'm so sorry"

"I know, it's okay..."

George sat beside Dream, who still wouldn't look at him. When the blonde had answered, his voice was horse and scratchy. Meaning he did in fact, throw up.

The brunette knew dream liked his personal space when he was sad, so he made sure to sit close, but no too close to him. He was waiting for his boyfriend to feel comfortable first.

"Did you puke?"

Dream nodded before more tears streamed down his cheeks. He quickly wiped them, but George still aw'd. He knew this was months of progress lost for him.

"Can I have a hug..?" Dream asked quietly.

"Of course you can..you can hug me whenever you want"

Dream latched onto George. He was crying, and had a look of regret and guilt. His eyes were getting red from how many times he rubbed tears away.

"I'm so proud of you for going almost four months" George whispered, as he held him closer. He wanted Dream to know that he still made progress, even if he thought he lost it.

"I-it's all gone now"

"No, only the streak is gone, you're health is wonders better now. One day isn't going to ruin weeks of you being clean"

Dream only leaned in and cried harder. He was so upset with himself. He thought he was getting better, but as soon as he was given the chance, he blew it.

"Baby, it's okay, you still have so many more months to live, you have plenty of time to catch up again"

"I'm so so sorry George"

"It's okay, it's okay"

George held dream close. The blonde had stopped sobbing, but loose tears still fell from his green eyes. He subconsciously held onto George's shirt. Almost as if George would get up and run away.

"Why don't we make something that you can stomach? Maybe some fruit?"

Though he didn't want to, Dream let George stand up. George grabbed dreams hand, while they walked back to the kitchen.
George made his boyfriend sit by the kitchen island, while rummaging through the fruit bowl.

"How about an Apple?"

Dream shook his head. He didn't even know what he wanted at this point.
George gave a pitiful smile to him. Instead grabbing a banana.